torilynnsmith

Canadian Brides!!!!!!!!!

Is it a bad time to ask you for a template?

Hahaaa...just kidding!  I don't even think I've seen your invites yet Tori...

Wow, you really have to check this thread every 15 mins or you lose track of what we're talking about ahaha.

Tori- LOVE the first pair, depending on your dress though, if you dont have your dress yet (I cant remember?) I would choose the last pair...

and about the PM, I am definately NOT sharing templates, if you want it that bad, earn it!!!!

I know!! just to add to this vent.. i received a PM from someone asking me for my welcome book template and for my other OOT bag templates.. and they have had ZERO posts!!!! i am not even going to respond!!!  so i feel you on this vent... we all had to work for it... and what exactly are they doing with these templates... if they have had ZERO posts.. but want every template they can get.... ??? hmm fishy... 

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith View Post

So back to the messages for templates VENT

- I decided I am going to start checking what brides are posting on other threads when I get a message to send templates... the latest bride has 12 posts and EVERY SINGLE ONE is on a different Boarding Pass thread asking for the templates!!!!! I am sorry, if I fell in love with a template I get it but asking 12 people for templates... thats just overwhelming and WHAT are you going to do with all those!?! I think I am going to stop sharing my templates! I will still post them but only those brides who earn their BDW strips will access them.... even posting them I am hesitant now!!!!

I AM NOT GIVING ANY OF YOU TEMPLATES!!!!!!! hahaha I would give each and everyone of YOU any template you wanted.... geez after all the help I would probably give you my first born child LOL j/k

I love the first and last ones too.... just not sure if I will be able to find the louboutins (last pair) but well see!!!!

Here my dress, I don't think I posted it on here just on the show your dress thread!!

Amaya.jpg

Originally Posted by MJKH View Post

Is it a bad time to ask you for a template?

Hahaaa...just kidding!  I don't even think I've seen your invites yet Tori...

Originally Posted by celticgirl View Post

Wow, you really have to check this thread every 15 mins or you lose track of what we're talking about ahaha.

Tori- LOVE the first pair, depending on your dress though, if you dont have your dress yet (I cant remember?) I would choose the last pair...

and about the PM, I am definately NOT sharing templates, if you want it that bad, earn it!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by luvmoo View Post

I know!! just to add to this vent.. i received a PM from someone asking me for my welcome book template and for my other OOT bag templates.. and they have had ZERO posts!!!! i am not even going to respond!!!  so i feel you on this vent... we all had to work for it... and what exactly are they doing with these templates... if they have had ZERO posts.. but want every template they can get.... ??? hmm fishy... 

Ohhhhhh...I loooove it...it's so dreamy!

I AM NOT GIVING ANY OF YOU TEMPLATES!!!!!!! hahaha I would give each and everyone of YOU any template you wanted.... geez after all the help I would probably give you my first born child LOL j/k

I love the first and last ones too.... just not sure if I will be able to find the louboutins (last pair) but well see!!!!

Here my dress, I don't think I posted it on here just on the show your dress thread!!

Amaya.jpg

Quote:

Tori....absolutely STUNNING dress!! I love it!!!!

Amaya.jpg

Quote:

so funny hun....the NINA ones are the ones im looking at ..... they are so comfy, i have these is different colours lol lol shhh dont tell FI lol

what you can always do hun..is go to esty they have shoe candy that you can add then take off and if you wanted put on a different pair of shoes......i luv the shoe candy (BLING)

Needling some Shoe opinions

I will be wearing pumps for dinner and reception and going barefoot for the ceremony.  I will likely pick up a pair of flip flops/sandals just in case the sane is to hot etc.

Badgley - navy pumps.jpg

nina- navy culver.jpg

nina forbes navy.jpg

CL - d'orsay.jpg

I am obsessed with these but don't know if I will be able to find them... I think they may be discontinued!

OMG HUN IAM IN LOVE ......... IT IS SO STUNNING, i think the dress would look amazing with a shoe with some bling.

Originally Posted by Natalie2012 View Post

Tori....absolutely STUNNING dress!! I love it!!!!