Jump to content
torilynnsmith

Canadian Brides!!!!!!!!!

Recommended Posts

This message is for the Toronto girls: We have a get together coming up in November, check out the update, new date is November 17.

 

 

Tori - I do like the shoes! You have to love them though :)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Ladies!

 

I just wanted to share some exciting news with our Canadian Brides! LUXE has just created a Destination Wedding magazine with Sunwing Travel (our partner)! Check out the link below!

 

Sunwing Travel Group launches first ever Destination Weddings Guide
Sunwing Travel Group launches first ever Destination Weddings Guide.
www.travelweek.ca/.../1292-sunwing-travel-group-launches-fi...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DestinationWeddingsGuideCover.pdf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How does one get her hands on this magazine?
 

Originally Posted by Jessica4LUXE View Post

Hi Ladies!

 

I just wanted to share some exciting news with our Canadian Brides! LUXE has just created a Destination Wedding magazine with Sunwing Travel (our partner)! Check out the link below!

 

Sunwing Travel Group launches first ever Destination Weddings GuideSunwing Travel Group launches first ever Destination Weddings Guide.www.travelweek.ca/.../1292-sunwing-travel-group-launches-fi...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

DestinationWeddingsGuideCover.pdf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Aquamaniac,


They should soon be available at local travel agencies though I am happy to send you a copy in the mail as they likely have not arrived yet in Calgary. PM me and I am happy to send over!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eeeep!  Go Janet...can't wait to hear all about it.  I just told me honey about an hour ago "Guess what...100 days from right now we'll be getting married!!!"  Scary how fast the time is flying...

 

TLS...how's the planning slump going?  I think I'm in a slump + crazy busy with other aspects of life = rest of the wedding stuff will have to wait until after my shower next weekend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Well the slump was slowly being broken as my chair sashes and shoes popped up but I have sort of been thrown back into it.  We are considering moving our wedding offsite because we are hearing prices changes are occurring with the resorts packages etc.  Not 100% sure but that had me looking into other options.  OH then out computer died BangHead.gif I honestly felt like carrie bradshaw when she wrapped up her mac in a pashmina and took it in! ALL the wedding planning is on here!!!!!! Newais it is fixed now and FI made sure they recovered everything from the fried harddrive (havent had the heart to check if we lost anything!)

 

Big news today is we are having some photographer issues SO with nearly 3 months to go we are now on the hunt for another photographer!

 

I should be taking some time I have to get everything finished u but the slump persists... I am sort of ready to throw in the towel and forget about the wedding all together!!!  Still love coming on to check with all you ladies!!!!!

 

 

How's everyone else doing?!

Originally Posted by MJKH View Post

Eeeep!  Go Janet...can't wait to hear all about it.  I just told me honey about an hour ago "Guess what...100 days from right now we'll be getting married!!!"  Scary how fast the time is flying...

 

TLS...how's the planning slump going?  I think I'm in a slump + crazy busy with other aspects of life = rest of the wedding stuff will have to wait until after my shower next weekend.



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds like you had a few pretty rough days... I would be so mad at the moment, I hate when things like that happen.

But I am sure you will figure it all out and will have the your wedding day the way you want it.

I would take a break for a few days and then get back to looking for a place and photog :D

Good Luck!
 

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith View Post


Well the slump was slowly being broken as my chair sashes and shoes popped up but I have sort of been thrown back into it.  We are considering moving our wedding offsite because we are hearing prices changes are occurring with the resorts packages etc.  Not 100% sure but that had me looking into other options.  OH then out computer died BangHead.gif I honestly felt like carrie bradshaw when she wrapped up her mac in a pashmina and took it in! ALL the wedding planning is on here!!!!!! Newais it is fixed now and FI made sure they recovered everything from the fried harddrive (havent had the heart to check if we lost anything!)

 

Big news today is we are having some photographer issues SO with nearly 3 months to go we are now on the hunt for another photographer!

 

I should be taking some time I have to get everything finished u but the slump persists... I am sort of ready to throw in the towel and forget about the wedding all together!!!  Still love coming on to check with all you ladies!!!!!

 

 

How's everyone else doing?!



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry to hear you are having some rough patches, but it will all work out; regardless, you will have a beautiful wedding and, at the end of the day, you will be married, and isn't that what matters? (Can you tell I have told myself this before?)
 

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith View Post


Well the slump was slowly being broken as my chair sashes and shoes popped up but I have sort of been thrown back into it.  We are considering moving our wedding offsite because we are hearing prices changes are occurring with the resorts packages etc.  Not 100% sure but that had me looking into other options.  OH then out computer died BangHead.gif I honestly felt like carrie bradshaw when she wrapped up her mac in a pashmina and took it in! ALL the wedding planning is on here!!!!!! Newais it is fixed now and FI made sure they recovered everything from the fried harddrive (havent had the heart to check if we lost anything!)

 

Big news today is we are having some photographer issues SO with nearly 3 months to go we are now on the hunt for another photographer!

 

I should be taking some time I have to get everything finished u but the slump persists... I am sort of ready to throw in the towel and forget about the wedding all together!!!  Still love coming on to check with all you ladies!!!!!

 

 

How's everyone else doing?!



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Tori,

I feel your pain in different ways...my computer was ready to die as I needed to order a new battery so my FI who is an IT guy kept getting me to back things up every day. I just got lots of packages in the mail tonight...got excited like Christmas! I got my chair sashes and table runners, my flower with bling for my wedding sash, and a big box of stuff from VistaPrint! The sad package I got yesterday was from Haute Look, I bought two dresses that I think I would love on me...tried on and put right back in the package. They were not nice....

 

Hang in there...weddings can make people go crazy. I have a best friend and sister and I clearly told them when we set the date that I wanted to have two bridesmaids so that I didn't have to choose a maid of honor. Then we sent out an email earlier this week inviting my family to our tiny civil ceremony, mainly out of courtesy as my brother and his fiance and my brother in law and nephews can't make it to Mexico. It took me sending another email to get any responses, then I got a couple emails saying , Yeah, I think we can make it....REALLY!..grrrr...My mom passed away four years ago so this makes it even harder. My father got remarried this summer and is M.I.A....and dropped the bomb last month that he can't help us with our wedding til February. My sister got her husband to tell me she was upset I chose my best friend to be my witness........Stop the insanity.

 

So although I am sure you are ready to elope...which believe me yesterday we were ready to say, see ya later we got married already...lol... Hang in there, it is Your day for the 2 of You.

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith View Post


Well the slump was slowly being broken as my chair sashes and shoes popped up but I have sort of been thrown back into it.  We are considering moving our wedding offsite because we are hearing prices changes are occurring with the resorts packages etc.  Not 100% sure but that had me looking into other options.  OH then out computer died BangHead.gif I honestly felt like carrie bradshaw when she wrapped up her mac in a pashmina and took it in! ALL the wedding planning is on here!!!!!! Newais it is fixed now and FI made sure they recovered everything from the fried harddrive (havent had the heart to check if we lost anything!)

 

Big news today is we are having some photographer issues SO with nearly 3 months to go we are now on the hunt for another photographer!

 

I should be taking some time I have to get everything finished u but the slump persists... I am sort of ready to throw in the towel and forget about the wedding all together!!!  Still love coming on to check with all you ladies!!!!!

 

 

How's everyone else doing?!



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • Hi my husband and I are renewing our wedding vows at dreams Punta cana resort and spot QE hace the ultimate dream package but it's very simple the resort is charging a whole lot for decorations any one ever bought their own decorations to the resort they also charge to put your decorations up.
    • How to login Hotmail? Today I am going to show you how to login to any Hotmail account on Desktop and Mobile. If you have a Hotmail account but you don’t know how to sign in Hotmail, this post helps you login Hotmail easy way with pictures. If you don’t have Hotmail account, of course, let Sign up Hotmail. And now, Here is how to sign in Hotmail.
       
    • I and my partner are going to get married on August 12th. We met each other through a lesbian dating website. Both of us want that day to be a memorable day. We are in confused on which dress to wear for the wedding ceremony. Any suggestion on lesbian wedding dress? I prefer white, whereas my partner prefers of-white. Which one do you think will look good? Should we go for same dress or different one? Share your thoughts.
    • Choose the flower that is matching with the bride and gown dress.
    • Hotmail gmail login: How to change your gmail password and how to delete your Gmail account? GMAIL is the most popular emailing service, with almost had a billion people worldwide logging on every day to check their emails. Google has recently added a number of new updates to make it easier to secure your Gmail, as well as safely deleting your email account. How do you change your password or delete your hotmail account?
  • Topics

×