Canadian Brides!!!!!!!!!

torilynnsmith

Originally Posted by Katryne View Post

I'm sorry it was a rough night.  I have no problems imagining it being hard.  Is he in a bad shape this morning?  When's your bachelorette party?  6 weeks thats insane!!  Good to know that things are less stressful for you now, they're just starting to be stressful for me haha ;)

Thanks! He's not home yet haha, which is the worst part! I know once I see him I'll be comforted, but right now I'm just mad. When planning it I understood that he would want to stay in the hotel with all his buddies after drinking all night. But now I'm like WTF was I thinking haha. It's such a weird feeling since I trust him 100% and we have never had any fidelity issues or anything, and we normally party separately. Something about this night just set me off. But apparently it happens to most brides-to-be, so I figured Id warn people lol. 

My bachelorette party is Jan 5th... I don't even want one but my bridesmaids insisted, so I told them to keep it low key. Just some bubbly and appetizers. No male strippers, no penis decorations haha. 

I would feel the same way if I had been at home thinking about what could be happening at his bachelor party. We are planning on having ours on the same night, I will be in Banff with friends so I'll be having too much fun to worry about what kind of things the guys are getting into.

Originally Posted by RNtoBe View Post

I would feel the same way if I had been at home thinking about what could be happening at his bachelor party. We are planning on having ours on the same night, I will be in Banff with friends so I'll be having too much fun to worry about what kind of things the guys are getting into.

Thats the way to do it!

Haha I've had about 5 people call or message me today saying 'I bet last night was rough for you'... I guess that everyone whose been through it knows, but why didn't anyone tell me in advance! 

I have mine this weekend!!  And his is on the same weekend - we are heading to opposite sides of the country, So I will have NO idea what he is up to!!  We normally always party together.. so it is a bit strange - But I trust him, and I trust his friends... His Best man already asked me if it was ok to take him to the strippers... I gave the ok - I want him to have a WONDERFUL time... Cause I know I will be!! haha  Soooo.... That's what I'm saying now - I'll come back here next week and let you know how I feel then!! haha

FYI if anyone is using bubbles for their ceremony, Michaels has them on sale this week. The nice long cylinder tube with a hook on the top so you can add bow or whatever. The pkg of 100 is $21.99.

I bought the pink ones which were in a pkg of 36 for $14.99. Used a 50% off coupon and got 2 pks.

Wasn't going to use bubbles because I swore if they touched my hair it would frizz. Hahaha! But then when I saw them on sale I figured it's a cute way to add another element to the ceremony.

@jreist sorry you had a tough night...and thanks for the heads up. 

Random questions ladies: I need to buy a chunky infinity scarf for my niece for xmas. Does anyone know a good online vendor where I can get this?? I don't want to spend $100+ which is what I saw them online for at Banana Republic. And the ones at gap and old navy were too thin. If you've seen any anywhere please let me know. Thanks.

Originally Posted by JA2012 View Post

Random questions ladies: I need to buy a chunky infinity scarf for my niece for xmas. Does anyone know a good online vendor where I can get this?? I don't want to spend $100+ which is what I saw them online for at Banana Republic. And the ones at gap and old navy were too thin. If you've seen any anywhere please let me know. Thanks.

Have you tried American Apparel? I know they have those long circle scarfs, I donno if that's what you're looking for. 

Haha I should change my notification settings for this website. I'm on the computer 14 hours a day now prepping for my final exams, and I get immediate notifications for all my threads so I'm sure spending a lot of time on this website lol

No entirely sure if they have them but try modcloth.com.

Originally Posted by JA2012 View Post

I was going to suggest American Apparel too. They have a whole bunch of them in difference colours there. I have 2 of them and I LOVE them cause they're so wide that I sometimes wear them like a shawl (sp?) at work when it gets chilly. They're about $30-$40 each I think.