Canadian Brides!!!!!!!!!

torilynnsmith

Jodi, 

Thanks for sharing!  One of the things I continue to be impressed by as a participant on BDW is how the work of a great photographer can completely sweep you away and make you feel all kinds of emotions about a bride, a groom and their wedding day...and how all of the dreams and plans and special little touches come together to make for such an amazing story in pictures.  There were so many things I loved...the guys in their crisp linen shirts, your colourful bouquet, the pictures of the kiddies (especially the little boy diving into the hamburger)...just awesome...CONGRATULATIONS!!!

J~

Originally Posted by joda View Post

Hi ladies, just received a link to the online sideshow from del Sol. I love them! If anyone is thinking of using them, I highly recommend it! You will not be disappointed.
[=http://delsolphotography.com/blog/content/galleries/?gal=678][/]

Originally Posted by Krysta lee ann View Post

hello ladies!!

so i finished my planning thread!!!! wooohoooo hours of work but its done:

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/t/79515/krysta-lee-anns-happily-ever-after-planning-thread

Great planning thread Krysta!!! Congratulations on what clearly was a beautiful day (you were a beautiful bride!) and happy wishes for your new marriage! Thank you for sharing all of the details of your planning process with us :)

Hi ladies, just received a link to the online sideshow from del Sol. I love them! If anyone is thinking of using them, I highly recommend it! You will not be disappointed.

Congratulations on a stunning wedding and on being married Jodi!!! Your photos are absolutely gorgeous :) Looked like a very special day that you'll remember forever!

wow wow wow!!! those photos are beautiful!!!!!

Congrats Jodi! Your pictures are beautiful! We have the same little hat for our ring bearer!

Hi ladies, just received a link to the online sideshow from del Sol. I love them! If anyone is thinking of using them, I highly recommend it! You will not be disappointed. [=http://delsolphotography.com/blog/content/galleries/?gal=678][/]
Congratulations to you Jodi! Your photos are amazing and what a beautiful day you had! If I were getting married in Mexico I would have definitely considered them. If you don't mind my asking, where did you get your bouquet charm as I'm looking for something similar?

HOLA Jodi!

thanks for posting.... What an amazing love story you have here amiga, so many smiling faces and such a beautiful family. 

Here are a few of my favorites:

del_sol_photography_now_sapphire_013.JPG

Cool details in the hotel :)

del_sol_photography_now_sapphire_014.JPG

Love this getting ready snap.... cool lighting to showcase the hairspray.

del_sol_photography_now_sapphire_015.JPG

I love Darren's reaction, just before your "first look".... SUPER excited to see you!

del_sol_photography_now_sapphire_016.JPG

Epic shot...amazing location

del_sol_photography_now_sapphire_017.JPG

Precious moment, love how cute he is :)

del_sol_photography_now_sapphire_018.JPG

This has to be the cutest / sweetest little first kiss moment OF ALL TIME... seriously the precious value here is topping the charts amiga!

wow...

Originally Posted by MJKH View Post

Jodi, 

Thanks for sharing!  One of the things I continue to be impressed by as a participant on BDW is how the work of a great photographer can completely sweep you away and make you feel all kinds of emotions about a bride, a groom and their wedding day...and how all of the dreams and plans and special little touches come together to make for such an amazing story in pictures.  There were so many things I loved...the guys in their crisp linen shirts, your colourful bouquet, the pictures of the kiddies (especially the little boy diving into the hamburger)...just awesome...CONGRATULATIONS!!!

J~

We will take that as a KILLER compliment, thank you.     Finding a photographer who can see all of these things happening and photograph them in a way such that each image communicates that story takes a special gift.  I'm proud of the team of shooters that we have trained because they continue to surprise us and our clients on a daily basis, going above expectations and showcasing amazing love stories...

Glad you like..

Here are a few more of my favorites...

del_sol_photography_now_sapphire_019.JPG

This is another Epic shot....wow, beautiful!  I love Darren in the background hanging out :)

del_sol_photography_now_sapphire_020.JPG

the lighting the sky is just magic... amazing!

del_sol_photography_now_sapphire_021.JPG

Some of your details coming to life..love this concept of postcards and well wishes :)

del_sol_photography_now_sapphire_022.JPG

I've always been a fan of a big long table setup at this reception location!

del_sol_photography_now_sapphire_023.JPG

FIRE :) love this...

del_sol_photography_now_sapphire_024.JPG

Pretty much any kid's wildest dream, scoping the cake.  

I could post 200 more...they are so many I love...these just are a sampling.... thanks for the kind words and for trusting our vision.

Thank you so much ladies! It was the perfect day, and I am glad we have such amazing photos to remember everything by.

MJKH, you are so right about great photography really telling a story. That is is how I feel about our pictures, I loved going through them especially to for the things I didn't see, like DH's face at the first look, or people's emotions during the ceremony, or things that happened that I had forgotten all about. As I went through them I felt like I was reliving the day, and even getting more because I could take the time to soak it all in. The day itself is such a whirlwind.

Bluejaye, my sister actually made that one from things she pieced together at Michaels, although I did buy one myself from Etsy (seller Yourcharmedwedding) before I knew she made one. The one I bought was slightly higher quality wise (and not expensive at all) but I used the one my sister gave me because it was more special and sentimental to me that she gave me something to remember our Mom by.

Originally Posted by AD2012 View Post

Great photos Joda!! Congratulations, everything looked perfect!

Originally Posted by MJKH View Post

Jodi, 

J~

Originally Posted by tkuzma View Post

Congratulations on a stunning wedding and on being married Jodi!!! Your photos are absolutely gorgeous :) Looked like a very special day that you'll remember forever!

Originally Posted by Krysta lee ann View Post

wow wow wow!!! those photos are beautiful!!!!!

Originally Posted by Lauren Newsham View Post

Congrats Jodi! Your pictures are beautiful! We have the same little hat for our ring bearer!

Originally Posted by Blujaye View Post

Congratulations to you Jodi! Your photos are amazing and what a beautiful day you had! If I were getting married in Mexico I would have definitely considered them.
If you don't mind my asking, where did you get your bouquet charm as I'm looking for something similar?

Thanks Matt! We can't thank you guys enough for everything, we love the pictures and Jonathan and Melissa were so fun to work with. I would do it all over again if I could! We actually have some of the same favourites, although you posted a couple I haven't seen yet! wink.gif I also love that our son joined us for part of the ceremony, and the first kiss, a wedding is all about being a family after all :)

I can hardly wait to see the Trash the Dress photos as well, we had such a great time. If Darren, who hates having his picture taken admits it was fun, that is a sure sign of success.

Originally Posted by Matt Adcock View Post

HOLA Jodi!

thanks for posting.... What an amazing love story you have here amiga, so many smiling faces and such a beautiful family. 

Here are a few of my favorites:

del_sol_photography_now_sapphire_013.JPG

Cool details in the hotel :)

del_sol_photography_now_sapphire_014.JPG

Love this getting ready snap.... cool lighting to showcase the hairspray.

del_sol_photography_now_sapphire_015.JPG

I love Darren's reaction, just before your "first look".... SUPER excited to see you!

del_sol_photography_now_sapphire_016.JPG

Epic shot...amazing location

del_sol_photography_now_sapphire_017.JPG

Precious moment, love how cute he is :)

del_sol_photography_now_sapphire_018.JPG

This has to be the cutest / sweetest little first kiss moment OF ALL TIME... seriously the precious value here is topping the charts amiga!

wow...

Originally Posted by Matt Adcock View Post

We will take that as a KILLER compliment, thank you.     Finding a photographer who can see all of these things happening and photograph them in a way such that each image communicates that story takes a special gift.  I'm proud of the team of shooters that we have trained because they continue to surprise us and our clients on a daily basis, going above expectations and showcasing amazing love stories...

Glad you like..

Here are a few more of my favorites...

del_sol_photography_now_sapphire_019.JPG

This is another Epic shot....wow, beautiful!  I love Darren in the background hanging out :)

del_sol_photography_now_sapphire_020.JPG

the lighting the sky is just magic... amazing!

del_sol_photography_now_sapphire_021.JPG

Some of your details coming to life..love this concept of postcards and well wishes :)

del_sol_photography_now_sapphire_022.JPG

I've always been a fan of a big long table setup at this reception location!

del_sol_photography_now_sapphire_023.JPG

FIRE :) love this...

del_sol_photography_now_sapphire_024.JPG

Pretty much any kid's wildest dream, scoping the cake.  

I could post 200 more...they are so many I love...these just are a sampling.... thanks for the kind words and for trusting our vision.

Thank you so much ladies! It was the perfect day, and I am glad we have such amazing photos to remember everything by.

MJKH, you are so right about great photography really telling a story. That is is how I feel about our pictures, I loved going through them especially to for the things I didn't see, like DH's face at the first look, or people's emotions during the ceremony, or things that happened that I had forgotten all about. As I went through them I felt like I was reliving the day, and even getting more because I could take the time to soak it all in. The day itself is such a whirlwind.

Bluejaye, my sister actually made that one from things she pieced together at Michaels, although I did buy one myself from Etsy (seller Yourcharmedwedding) before I knew she made one. The one I bought was slightly higher quality wise (and not expensive at all) but I used the one my sister gave me because it was more special and sentimental to me that she gave me something to remember our Mom by.