Canadian Brides!!!!!!!!!

torilynnsmith

I went through the same thing. I was super excited about the whole wedding planning but then when we had to move and i had a million other things on the go i got the wedding planning blues LOL i regretted slacking off though when i got the blues because with the 2 months left to our wedding i had a TON of things to do and wish i had it all done sooner because i was way too stressed. Everything got done and was perfect in the end though :) I'd say the emotions are normal but if you are close to your wedding day and still have a lot to do you will likely create a ton more stress for your self as your day approaches and boy does it creep up quickly

i can give you the name of our travel agent, she is based in london.....and seriously the best person ive ever met, plus she works magic with the numbers. let me know if you want her info..just PM me

Originally Posted by ceciliag62 View Post

Kat2012: Bustle in the front!!! Never heard of it but it sound like a great idea to me...Thanks for suggesting it woot.gif

Allie2012: I've tried contacting SellOffVacations, Escapes and RedTag and the price per person they quote me with a group rate is the same as online without a group rate. What on earth!! I mean I know we aren't the biggest group (20-30ppl) but still... I'm getting pretty frustrated. BangHead.gif Any suggestions for travel agents (Toronto or area) or comments as to what I'm doing wrong would be greatly appreciated.

so i too have a platnum e-ring...what i did was went to peoples and got 2 wedding bands one for top, and one for bottom...both of mine cost 1000.00 (with canadian diamonds in it) them we got the FI wedding band with was custom for 500.00 i will post pics of them for you....but i would def stay with the same metal, as i know my e-ring has changed color already, just remember you can always get whats called (rottium platted) which gives your ring that new look again. i am doing this before the wedding to my e-ring its amazing how it comes out looking new again.

Originally Posted by Manda123 View Post

Guess I should include a side view so you can see why I can't get just a regular band. The shape of it is awkward!

iPhone Image FAE80F.jpg

You don't have to rhodium plate platinum, because it will always stay white since it is pure metal. If your ring changed color, most likely it is white gold and not platinum... Check stamp inside of your ring. For platinum it will say plat, or 900 or 950 plat, any combination of those. If you have stamp saying 14K or 18K, it is gold...

Originally Posted by canadiangirl View Post

so i too have a platnum e-ring...what i did was went to peoples and got 2 wedding bands one for top, and one for bottom...both of mine cost 1000.00 (with canadian diamonds in it) them we got the FI wedding band with was custom for 500.00 i will post pics of them for you....but i would def stay with the same metal, as i know my e-ring has changed color already, just remember you can always get whats called (rottium platted) which gives your ring that new look again. i am doing this before the wedding to my e-ring its amazing how it comes out looking new again.

lol i just looked inside the ring and it has stamped in it PLAT and something else i cant see lol

Originally Posted by kat2012 View Post

You don't have to rhodium plate platinum, because it will always stay white since it is pure metal. If your ring changed color, most likely it is white gold and not platinum... Check stamp inside of your ring. For platinum it will say plat, or 900 or 950 plat, any combination of those. If you have stamp saying 14K or 18K, it is gold...

Love your ring combination! I too am thinking about having a ring on either side of my e-ring, and was thinking about checking out People's. So it was actually $1000 for both, or did you mean $1000 per ring? My budget is about $1800 so if I can can too for that price that would be great! Oh and I'm looking for white gold not platinum, so that will save me some.

Originally Posted by canadiangirl View Post