Canadian Brides!!!!!!!!!

torilynnsmith

luvmoos-

I am so sorry to hear you are having a bad experience with your BM dresses. It's so sad to see that 2 dresses, suppose to be made in the same place could be so horribly different!

I would talk to a seamstress and see if any simple alterations could be done to fix the dress. Perhaps just buying some extra fabric will solve the problem? I love the idea of Sears, and a friend of mine just bought some of their BM dresses in Watermelon (hot pink) and they were beautiful. So this might really be a wonderful option for you. 

Good luck!

@janette34, this is awesome! I didn't see you post about this along the way, would you mind sharing again what you signed up for to take part! I loooooooove Moroccan Hair products!

Originally Posted by janette34 View Post

My first Luxe Box arrived today.  For $12 a month you receive premium samples and sometimes full sized products of high end brands.  My Luxe Box contained the following:

Lise Watier Flash Lift Radiance Vial

Chole Eau de Parfum

Olay ProX Eye Restoration Complex

City Cosmetics Lip Plumping Treatment

Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment

$25 Off purchase of $75 or more at Deluxe.ca

Here are some pictures of the box

lux box.JPG

Contents.JPG

Janet - have an amazing trip and an even more amazing wedding!!! I am sure I speak for everyone when we say we will be anxiously awaiting your planning thread upon your return!!!! Lots of love and well wishes your way future Mrs.!!!!!!!

If you haven't used moroccan oil before you will love it, helps your hair dry SO fast!!!!

My first Luxe Box arrived today.  For $12 a month you receive premium samples and sometimes full sized products of high end brands.  My Luxe Box contained the following:

Chole Eau de Parfum

lux box.JPG

Contents.JPG

Janet:: so so excited for you! I can't wait for your review and pics of the day :). Enjoy every minute and have a great holiday and honeyMoon! Janette: that is so funny I was going to post in here to the girls about luxe box! I didn't gt a chance to take a pic of the gorgeous packaging. I felt so special when I opened it up. Its all personalized including the card that describes the products. I think the Chloe eau de parfum sample is my fav so far. Will try the morrocan oil tomorrow though. Girls if you love luxury products but hate paying for a full size one that you don't end up liking, this is a great service. I signed up for a whole year in advance but you don't have to! It's $12 a month including shipping!! Pretty cool! It's like a present I send to myself monthly. Who doesn't love surprises!!

Ooooh, Love the present to yourself every month! :) I think I just might have to sign up!

Janet - have a wonderful time! Can't wait to see your planning thread!

I had to share girls, the FI and I just booked our off-site wedding! We finally made a decision and are going to have our ceremony and reception on a private beach!! I'm so excited to finally have that decision made and the day booked!

happy planning! :)

Originally Posted by hatfiehm View Post

Janet:: so so excited for you! I can't wait for your review and pics of the day :). Enjoy every minute and have a great holiday and honeyMoon!
Janette: that is so funny I was going to post in here to the girls about luxe box! I didn't gt a chance to take a pic of the gorgeous packaging. I felt so special when I opened it up. Its all personalized including the card that describes the products. I think the Chloe eau de parfum sample is my fav so far. Will try the morrocan oil tomorrow though.
Girls if you love luxury products but hate paying for a full size one that you don't end up liking, this is a great service. I signed up for a whole year in advance but you don't have to! It's $12 a month including shipping!! Pretty cool! It's like a present I send to myself monthly. Who doesn't love surprises!!

bride.gif  Torilynn:  I love Le Cateau outlet!! I found one in Southern Ontario this spring that carried only party dresses and gowns, but when I returned a couple weeks ago, they converted it into a regular Le Chateau.  I was devastated!!!  Will definately check out Victoria's Secret.

I am now searching for Gatorade singles, I see you purchased some at Big Lots in the US. Found a site online...CANADIAN...but  I'd have to purchase a case of 64 for $52.  FI & I are runners so the extras would eventaully get used but it would sure be nice to find these singles in smaller quantities!!

You must be so excited that your Big Day is fast approaching, my fellow Majestic Bride!!  Looking at some of your posts, it is so evident how organized and so well prepared you are for your wedding.  Thank you for sharing all that you have with us Brides.

bride.gif  Amjohnson:  I've been creeping the Sears site for months now,  There is a pretty Jolie Chiffon gown that caught my eye..unfortunately they no longer have the strapless version, and another gown has only 1 of the three colour choices available..purple.

I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of the Sears Spring & Summer catalogue 2012 to see whats new!!!

bride.gif  Camy47:  I'm in Northern Ontario (Sudbury area) .  I took a look at Venus Bridals and dropped by the bridal shop in my city.  They didn't have one aqua gown in the store???  I was shown the swatches of colours but was firmly told that once the dress ordered and a down payment was made...the dress was mine...no returning!!!  Sorry...not going to order a dress I've never seen.  I understand where they are coming from, but I want my MOH to love & feel good in her dress. 

This is the aqua blue shade I'm trying to find.

IMG_9793.JPG

I hope all Brides are having a good week!!!!

Norma

Thanks so much for posting this Janette!  What an amazing idea! Its like a little gift to yourself every month!  So much fun!  Like others have said I love the moroccan hair oil!  I wish I would have thought of this earlier to have a little travel sized one for the wedding!

I mentioned the Luxe Boxes to my FI last night with a little bit of a "hint, hint" as my birthday is only a month away!  Here's hoping he got the clue! ;)

Thanks again for sharing! 

Chole Eau de Parfum

lux box.JPG

Contents.JPG