Canadian Brides!!!!!!!!!

torilynnsmith

I got all the groomsmen outfit last week from Old Navy, Beige Linen Pants, White Linen Shirt, all for $40!

FI is wearing the White Linen Pants from Old Navy, but to my dismay, already wore his wedding shirt! Now I have to find one for hime before all the summer clothes are gone!

How are the linen pants?! Are they nice? FI is very concerned they will be "cheap" and not fit properly so I am hesitant but they look great online and for $15 I can't go wrong!!!!!

FI asked to wear his wedding shirt the other day, Michael Kors I picked up in the states, I was like UMMMMMM NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh boys, can't live with them cant live without them!

Originally Posted by J and G 2012 View Post

I got all the groomsmen outfit last week from Old Navy, Beige Linen Pants, White Linen Shirt, all for $40!

FI is wearing the White Linen Pants from Old Navy, but to my dismay, already wore his wedding shirt! Now I have to find one for hime before all the summer clothes are gone!

FI's been wearing the linen shorts from Old Navy all summer...and I'm impressed with how well they wash and how nice they still look.  

I was there today and the ladies basic flip-flops were 2 pair for $3.

2 for $3!!!!!! Kind of makes me want to do a flip flop basket now lol  I know most people will HAVE their flip flops and if they don't wear them they will only be a short walk to their room away so do you think this is a waste?! I mean theyre great at "traditional" weddings but what is everyones opinions of the down south flip flops basket?!

Originally Posted by MJKH View Post

FI's been wearing the linen shorts from Old Navy all summer...and I'm impressed with how well they wash and how nice they still look.  

I was there today and the ladies basic flip-flops were 2 pair for $3.

So I have had a inspiration picture folder on my computer for probably a year now, when I come across something I like I save it.  I decided to put together my not so traditional inspiration board to share with everyone.

I am having a lot of trouble deciding on flowers.  I originally wanted calla lillies but my gf used them at her wedding this past weekend and my mom thinks they are "over done" and now I think I am kind of over them.  I really like peonies but think they will be hard to find real touch.  Any help would be appreciated :)

Slide1.jpg

My navy is not really running through here too much but the GM will be wearing navy shirt and the BM wearing navy dresses.  Most else will be green and white accents.  I will wrap my bouquet with navy ribbon and wear navy shoes!

LOOOOVE your inspiration folder...and I think those fresh green orchids are fantastic.  I kinda agree with your mom about the calla lililes...the peonies are STUNNING...but I wonder too how easy they will be to get and how quickly they will go limp.  Anyone know how well they hold up in heat/humidity?

Oh, and as far as the flip-flop basket goes...I still haven't decided if I'll put them in the OOT bags or have them at the reception.  The part of the resort we are getting married/having the reception at is too far to simply walk back to the rooms if you need/forget something, and you'd have to wait for a shuttle golf cart to go back and forth.  Which is why part of me wants to just have them in a basket at the reception for tired feet!

I am going to be doing real touch so no worries about lasting in heat and humidity.  This way I know I get what I want and they will last!

The top row centre is a composite bouquet.  I am kind of obsessed with this but not sure if you can do it with "fake" flowers.  They are done by taking apart many flowers and floral wiring them together to create one HUGE flower.  I love the look but I also want a classic look to our picture and don't want anything "dating" them so I am not sure if the composite bouquet would do that!

Originally Posted by MJKH View Post

Is that a peony in the top row centre?  Wow, that is beautiful : )