Photo

Air Canada Vacations - Bride and Groom Executive Class Upgrade

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#21 Avens

Avens
  • 576 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 12:43 PM

Hmm I never heard of this bonus before, I'll email my T.A.  Our bonus was that if we had 26 (I think?) people book, we got a free trip.  So essentially I'm going for free ( saves us 2000).  I guess if its one or the other, I'd keep mine - it would sure be nice if it was both!

#22 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
    • 1,748 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 12:49 PM

I never thought of asking if it is both, I believe ours is 16 booked we get a free trip, I wonder if we still get the upgrade....

off to email the TA

Originally Posted by Avens 

Hmm I never heard of this bonus before, I'll email my T.A.  Our bonus was that if we had 26 (I think?) people book, we got a free trip.  So essentially I'm going for free ( saves us 2000).  I guess if its one or the other, I'd keep mine - it would sure be nice if it was both!

#23 Coco YUL

Coco YUL
      • 162 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 12:55 PM

Still need to decide on a resort but forr sure I'm booking with AC... Not only we have the best airplane with great entertainment andd great service :P Also, I want to contribute to my pension lol... BTW tks to you for doing so lol...

Tks for all the information since i'll be asking for a quote to ACV soon...

#24 luvmoo

luvmoo
        • 503 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 04:52 PM

I would take your promotion over executive class too!!!!! cause for a free trip ( saving 2000.00 plus) i would be okay paying the 299.00 myself for the upgrade! lol

nice for you guys though!!! we don't get that unfortunately.. :( but i am still happy with the executive upgrade nonetheless hheh

Originally Posted by Avens 

#25 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
          • 1,748 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 04:54 PM

Oh no?  Now I am curious about the other ACV brides?  Free trip for every 16 (or other number) of guests booked AND free upgrade to executive class after 20 people book (or right away) for bride and groom? Or just one of the two?!

Originally Posted by luvmoo 

I would take your promotion over executive class too!!!!! cause for a free trip ( saving 2000.00 plus) i would be okay paying the 299.00 myself for the upgrade! lol

nice for you guys though!!! we don't get that unfortunately.. :( but i am still happy with the executive upgrade nonetheless hheh

#26 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
            • 1,252 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 08:34 PM

I dont know, but will be talking to my TA on tuesday when im back from Banff...ill let u know

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

Oh no?  Now I am curious about the other ACV brides?  Free trip for every 16 (or other number) of guests booked AND free upgrade to executive class after 20 people book (or right away) for bride and groom? Or just one of the two?!

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#27 yrannou

yrannou
              • 1 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 01:01 PM

With Air Canada Vacations, we offer the bride and groom 2 free executive class upgrades on our charter flights (1700/1800/1900 series flights).  Depending on the hotel you choose Air Canada Vacations will match the free complimentary policy as the hotel.  For example, if the hotel you choose has a complimentary policy stating 11th room will be free, we will match the free air for the 21st  and 22nd passenger.  In this case it can go any passenger in the group but usually the bride and groom take it.   The complimentary policies vary by hotel. Contact us if you have questions.

#28 luvmoo

luvmoo
                • 503 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 03:02 PM

I am curious too!!! i mean not that it matters,, i know i don't get the free trip option ( already asked my TA) as that is not an ACV direct promotion. All ACV can do is give you promos on the flight, but they can't speak on behalf of the resort giving you a free room.. So with that i am thinking that promotion may be certain travel Agencies or something as such where they promote that privately.. 

good to hear from others though on how they scored that! :)

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

#29 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
                  • 1,252 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 06:46 AM

I think if it came to the choice of it all, im going to pick the free trip option, and pay for the upgrade to executive for FI and myself.....but as far as I know right now, we are able to get both!!!! but who knows the way things change....that might too

Originally Posted by luvmoo 

I am curious too!!! i mean not that it matters,, i know i don't get the free trip option ( already asked my TA) as that is not an ACV direct promotion. All ACV can do is give you promos on the flight, but they can't speak on behalf of the resort giving you a free room.. So with that i am thinking that promotion may be certain travel Agencies or something as such where they promote that privately.. 

good to hear from others though on how they scored that! :)

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#30 luvmoo

luvmoo
                    • 503 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 09:12 AM

I don't blame you!! given the choice i would too!!! a free trip( 2000.00 and up)  or free extecutive upgrade ( 600.00) i would take the free trip and then pay the 600.00 for the upgrade.. man i wish we were given that option hahaha... 

I hope you do get both!! That would be so awesome!

Originally Posted by canadiangirl 

I think if it came to the choice of it all, im going to pick the free trip option, and pay for the upgrade to executive for FI and myself.....but as far as I know right now, we are able to get both!!!! but who knows the way things change....that might too

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users