Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
torilynnsmith

Air Canada Vacations - Bride and Groom Executive Class Upgrade

Recommended Posts


We booked our flight and trip over 8 months ago..thank goodness, same as you im going on a direct flight and both ways FI and I got the upgrade, with the chance to get another one if we get enough ppl (heres hoping) lol i guess it really pays off to book your trip as soon as possible.. i just hope it all works out for tori and her FI

 

Good luck ladies

Originally Posted by luvmoo View Post

Hey cole, Do you know how recently they changed that? Because i got the free upgrade for my FI and myself, and once 20 people booked i was also able to upgrade my parents for free.. so i got that promotion you mentioned below, without even asking for it... I am flying direct from Calgary, on a charter so i am lucky i get it... I know it is based on availability, i suppose that is another bonus to booking early... as the TA gets you in the Executive class.. while there are still seats availble.. ( i already have my seat assignments both going to and from Jamaica :)  )

 

Good luck ladies!!!!!
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Yeah exactly!! It does pay to be over excited and book early hahaha..

I am with ya girl... I hope Tori gets it all worked out too..

 

TORI.. We are routin for ya!! ;)
 

Originally Posted by canadiangirl View Post


We booked our flight and trip over 8 months ago..thank goodness, same as you im going on a direct flight and both ways FI and I got the upgrade, with the chance to get another one if we get enough ppl (heres hoping) lol i guess it really pays off to book your trip as soon as possible.. i just hope it all works out for tori and her FI

 

Good luck ladies



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks girls you're the best!!!!! We were a little behind with our booking I think and didn't start our group til May (also when we booked) so we'll see what happens.  I am just hoping people get BOOKING.... I don't want to remind people but I also don't want them to forget!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello fellow Canadians :)

 

I'm an FA  for Air Canada... I don't know all the details for the booking, free ungrades etc etc etc...

 

Flight number 1800 are "charter" flights... usually it's flight going out once a week... I know for Cancun it's not a charter flight since we have a flight every day and during winter we have 2...

 

Now, let's talk about the clloset... it's so small that your dress won't even HANG... and we are taking stuff in and out of that closet during the entire flight so... My suggestion is (the same i'm giving all the happy brides boarding our flights) flat on top of  the bags in the overhead bins...

 

:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the info, I figured if our "guests" on our flight take one overhead bin together than my dress would be safest above the luggage there.  Also that way we know no one else will be shoving anything in with it!
 

Originally Posted by Coco YUL View Post

Hello fellow Canadians :)

 

I'm an FA  for Air Canada... I don't know all the details for the booking, free ungrades etc etc etc...

 

Flight number 1800 are "charter" flights... usually it's flight going out once a week... I know for Cancun it's not a charter flight since we have a flight every day and during winter we have 2...

 

Now, let's talk about the clloset... it's so small that your dress won't even HANG... and we are taking stuff in and out of that closet during the entire flight so... My suggestion is (the same i'm giving all the happy brides boarding our flights) flat on top of  the bags in the overhead bins...

 

:)



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Great idea to get the help from your guest... :)
 

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith View Post

Thanks for the info, I figured if our "guests" on our flight take one overhead bin together than my dress would be safest above the luggage there.  Also that way we know no one else will be shoving anything in with it!
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wow thanx....its nice to have an insider aboard no pun intended lol welcome to our little forum
 

Originally Posted by Coco YUL View Post

Hello fellow Canadians :)

 

I'm an FA  for Air Canada... I don't know all the details for the booking, free ungrades etc etc etc...

 

Flight number 1800 are "charter" flights... usually it's flight going out once a week... I know for Cancun it's not a charter flight since we have a flight every day and during winter we have 2...

 

Now, let's talk about the clloset... it's so small that your dress won't even HANG... and we are taking stuff in and out of that closet during the entire flight so... My suggestion is (the same i'm giving all the happy brides boarding our flights) flat on top of  the bags in the overhead bins...

 

:)



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


thats why we get along so well tori, lol we think the same hehehe

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith View Post

Thanks for the info, I figured if our "guests" on our flight take one overhead bin together than my dress would be safest above the luggage there.  Also that way we know no one else will be shoving anything in with it!
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

do you mean we're stubborn and will ALWAYS get our own way?! HAHA j/k
 

Originally Posted by canadiangirl View Post


thats why we get along so well tori, lol we think the same hehehe



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×