Photo

Wedding Dress Travel Box

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#11 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
  • 1,252 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 11:04 AM

Honest your better off taking it, although its gonna be a pain if you have to change plans, its still better to have that peace of mind knowing your dress if nothing else will be with you

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#12 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
    • 1,252 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 11:06 AM

OH OOPPSS ..i forgot to add, I had looked into sending my decor to the resort...and I was told that they have had brides that there stuff didnt show...come to find out it got help up at customs.

I had asked about the insurance thing, and they said they cant be responsible for item being shipped. Im now taking it all with me

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#13 Bride2012

Bride2012
      • Banned
      • 442 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 11:13 AM

Ok, I will carry it....or I can get one of my FIL to take it down with them

#14 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
        • 1,748 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 11:25 AM

hahaha I feel like that had a big *sigh* with it! Get someone else take it for you!!! That's a great idea!!!!!

Originally Posted by Bride2012 

#15 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
          • 1,252 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 11:29 AM

did we push u to it lol ...trust us it will be better, dont hate us too tooo much lol

#16 Coco YUL

Coco YUL
            • 162 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 11:35 AM

Just keep it with you... you're on vacations... at the end of the day you'll be at the resort and just order the biggest cocktail they have :D

#17 Bride2012

Bride2012
              • Banned
              • 442 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 12:01 PM

No you all didnt push me to it! LOL! It was something that I have been fighting with since realizing I  had to carry it :(.  But hey...you ladies are right....better safe than sorry!

#18 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
                • 1,252 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 12:39 PM

Glad to hear...always better safe than sorry ... where r u getting married? and when?

No you all didnt push me to it! LOL! It was something that I have been fighting with since realizing I  had to carry it :(.  But hey...you ladies are right....better safe than sorry!

#19 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
                  • 1,748 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 12:48 PM

I know the date is Feb 14th!!!!!! (yay for a fellow Feb 2012 bride!!!) Destination....... I forget 

Originally Posted by canadiangirl 

Glad to hear...always better safe than sorry ... where r u getting married? and when?

#20 Bride2012

Bride2012
                    • Banned
                    • 442 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 08:00 PM

lol tori...majestic elegance right across the stret from you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users