• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 Sllefebvr

• 1,008 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 05:22 AM

I really need to say a HUGE Thank you!! I don't know what I would ever do without you girls!!

#12 jamieirene

• 650 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 08:45 AM

Yeah pretty much all are plain white dresses with the coral fabric added in different ways!   So easy to do yourself! 

#13 torilynnsmith

• 1,748 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 08:55 AM

I love this look!!! Never thought of the BMs wearing white but it looks so so pretty!

#14 futuremrstgun

• 995 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 09:19 AM

if you don't find these..i bet a cute white convertible dress would work..and you could add the ribbon of your preference too.  convertible dresses tend to be affordable, durable, lightweight, wrinkle-free and figure flattering too.

love the 'white' concept..can't wait to see pics of your big day!

#15 jlarruda

• 201 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 10:08 AM

Love this look! I agree about the convertible dresses, if you get them all in the same color the girls can wear them different ways and then you can add the ribbon how you like.

#16 canadiangirl

• 1,252 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 11:56 AM

I looked at this thread this morning...and loved the look, so i did some research on this dress or something like it and this is what i found! these are just a couple of dresses they had, but this way you have an idea of what they have..then just get a wrap of your colour

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#17 Sllefebvr

• 1,008 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 03:23 PM

Thank you for all of the suggestions!! I just actually ordered my flower girl dress yesterday

So once that comes in 5 - 7 business days, I am going to take it and match the coral to ribbon/fabric at Jo Ann Fabrics, Go to a dress maker with a print out of the dresses and talk to them about it. See what the prices would be for custom made dresses!! If it is too expensive I will definitely order those convertible dresses!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users