Sign in to follow this  
Sllefebvr

NEED HELP DESPERATELY

I have been looking all day for these bridesmaid dresses.. I am absolutely in love with them and cannot find out where they came from... Has anybody ever seen these before?!?!!?

white-bridesmaid-dresses2.jpeg

No, but those are SO pretty!!! I love the white and coral :) If you don't find the exact style, I bet it would be easy to find white dresses and have coral fabric sashes and/or coral fabric sewn in (like the halter one). Good luck!

I think that's what I might end up having to do... I am going to print it out and bring it to bridal stores... Maybe they can help crybaby2.gif

Originally Posted by J-me View Post

No, but those are SO pretty!!! I love the white and coral :) If you don't find the exact style, I bet it would be easy to find white dresses and have coral fabric sashes and/or coral fabric sewn in (like the halter one). Good luck!

You could also see if you could find a seamstress to make them.  They don't look to complicated and like they would cost to much to have them made.

Originally Posted by Sllefebvr View Post

I think that's what I might end up having to do... I am going to print it out and bring it to bridal stores... Maybe they can help crybaby2.gif

OMG you are the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So they just bought white dresses from a bridal store and then went and bought fabric/ribbon and added it?!?

Originally Posted by jamieirene View Post

PS.... Found out about these dresses.... They are all plain white dresses with their brides chosen ribbon wrapped a different way! You could even DIY these!