Jump to content

Photo

Any 2013 Brides Out There?!!!!


  • Please log in to reply
189 replies to this topic

#121 missjade

missjade
  • Newbie
  • 41 posts

    Posted 12 March 2012 - 03:07 PM

    Hi Nicole,

    Congrats on booking your resort!

    I too am considering Majestic Colonial - Would you happen to have any of their package and additional pricing details?

    I sent out a request but have not heard from them yet.

     

    If you do, would you mind sending them my way?

    jadetruong81@hotmail.com

     

    THanks so much! :)

    Jade
     

    Originally Posted by Nicole0513 

    Hello ladies,

    A few weeks ago we went on our site visits, and we saw alot in the few days that we were there. We stayed at the Paradisus Palma Real, and visited Majestic Elegance and Colonial, Melia Caribe, Iberostar Bavaro, Ocean Blue and Sand, and the Jellyfish Restaurant. We loved the Paradisus but it's wayyy too expensive for our guests.. I was in love with the Majestic Elegance from the start, but we were torn with the Melia...but in the end we choose the Majestic. We have booked our date for May 18, 2013!!! We didn't do food tastings but we did do a walk through of all the properties....I am very much in contact with the wedding coordinator, I think I am already driving her crazy... We have already booked the DJ, and I have been in contact with a photographer and videographer. I think once I have them booked, I can take a breath and calm down lol. Is it too early to be booking vendors? If you have any questions about any of the resorts that we visited I will try my best to help out, but I will be honest we saw all of them within 3 days so some of it is a blur!! :)

    Talk to you all soon



     



    #122 missjade

    missjade
    • Newbie
    • 41 posts

      Posted 12 March 2012 - 03:08 PM

      Hi Nicole,

      Congrats on booking your resort!

      I too am considering Majestic Colonial - Would you happen to have any of their package and additional pricing details?

      I sent out a request but have not heard from them yet.

       

      If you do, would you mind sending them my way?

      jadetruong81@hotmail.com

       

      THanks so much! :)

      Jade
       

      Originally Posted by Nicole0513 

      Hello ladies,

      A few weeks ago we went on our site visits, and we saw alot in the few days that we were there. We stayed at the Paradisus Palma Real, and visited Majestic Elegance and Colonial, Melia Caribe, Iberostar Bavaro, Ocean Blue and Sand, and the Jellyfish Restaurant. We loved the Paradisus but it's wayyy too expensive for our guests.. I was in love with the Majestic Elegance from the start, but we were torn with the Melia...but in the end we choose the Majestic. We have booked our date for May 18, 2013!!! We didn't do food tastings but we did do a walk through of all the properties....I am very much in contact with the wedding coordinator, I think I am already driving her crazy... We have already booked the DJ, and I have been in contact with a photographer and videographer. I think once I have them booked, I can take a breath and calm down lol. Is it too early to be booking vendors? If you have any questions about any of the resorts that we visited I will try my best to help out, but I will be honest we saw all of them within 3 days so some of it is a blur!! :)

      Talk to you all soon



       



      #123 missjade

      missjade
      • Newbie
      • 41 posts

        Posted 12 March 2012 - 03:09 PM

        Hi Nicole,

        Congrats on booking your resort!

        I too am considering Majestic Colonial - Would you happen to have any of their package and additional pricing details?

        I sent out a request but have not heard from them yet.

         

        If you do, would you mind sending them my way?

        jadetruong81@hotmail.com

         

        THanks so much! :)

        Jade


         

        Originally Posted by Nicole0513 

        Hello ladies,

        A few weeks ago we went on our site visits, and we saw alot in the few days that we were there. We stayed at the Paradisus Palma Real, and visited Majestic Elegance and Colonial, Melia Caribe, Iberostar Bavaro, Ocean Blue and Sand, and the Jellyfish Restaurant. We loved the Paradisus but it's wayyy too expensive for our guests.. I was in love with the Majestic Elegance from the start, but we were torn with the Melia...but in the end we choose the Majestic. We have booked our date for May 18, 2013!!! We didn't do food tastings but we did do a walk through of all the properties....I am very much in contact with the wedding coordinator, I think I am already driving her crazy... We have already booked the DJ, and I have been in contact with a photographer and videographer. I think once I have them booked, I can take a breath and calm down lol. Is it too early to be booking vendors? If you have any questions about any of the resorts that we visited I will try my best to help out, but I will be honest we saw all of them within 3 days so some of it is a blur!! :)

        Talk to you all soon



         



        #124 missjade

        missjade
        • Newbie
        • 41 posts

          Posted 12 March 2012 - 03:11 PM

          Hi Nicole,

          Congrats on booking your resort!

          I too am considering Majestic Colonial - Would you happen to have any of their package and additional pricing details?

          I sent out a request but have not heard from them yet.

           

          If you do, would you mind sending them my way?

          jadetruong81@hotmail.com

           

          THanks so much! :)

          Jade


           

          Originally Posted by Nicole0513 

          Hello ladies,

          A few weeks ago we went on our site visits, and we saw alot in the few days that we were there. We stayed at the Paradisus Palma Real, and visited Majestic Elegance and Colonial, Melia Caribe, Iberostar Bavaro, Ocean Blue and Sand, and the Jellyfish Restaurant. We loved the Paradisus but it's wayyy too expensive for our guests.. I was in love with the Majestic Elegance from the start, but we were torn with the Melia...but in the end we choose the Majestic. We have booked our date for May 18, 2013!!! We didn't do food tastings but we did do a walk through of all the properties....I am very much in contact with the wedding coordinator, I think I am already driving her crazy... We have already booked the DJ, and I have been in contact with a photographer and videographer. I think once I have them booked, I can take a breath and calm down lol. Is it too early to be booking vendors? If you have any questions about any of the resorts that we visited I will try my best to help out, but I will be honest we saw all of them within 3 days so some of it is a blur!! :)

          Talk to you all soon



           



          #125 Jay Berry

          Jay Berry
          • Newbie
          • 31 posts

            Posted 13 March 2012 - 05:05 AM

            Im March 2013 at Hard Rock in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. I was engages less than a month ago and even though we started planning right away i already feel like i dont have enough time, but we are SUPER excited!



            #126 jlb392

            jlb392
            • Jr. Member
            • 197 posts

              Posted 13 March 2012 - 05:12 AM

              I know how you feel...it's been just over a week for me, and we have our date and the resort, but it just feels like there's so much to do.  This site helps a lot- but it can also make you feel a little overwhelmed when you look at all of the DIY stuff (especially if you aren't crafty- like me).
               

              Originally Posted by Jay Berry 

              Im March 2013 at Hard Rock in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. I was engages less than a month ago and even though we started planning right away i already feel like i dont have enough time, but we are SUPER excited!



               



              #127 erica12

              erica12
              • Newbie
              • 61 posts

                Posted 13 March 2012 - 05:31 AM

                Hey Jay Berry

                 

                I am a 2013 bride too but I want to warn you about the Hard Rock. It is really gorgeous, however, I had a wedding date there but the wedding office is out of miami and has the worst communication, so use caution if you book through them! I am getting married no at the Paradisus Palma Real. Their communication has been so much better and it looks beautiful!



                #128 ntlsnow

                ntlsnow
                • Jr. Member
                • 204 posts

                  Posted 13 March 2012 - 08:07 AM


                  I just went on HDC's wedsite and it says it is suspended. I wanted to contact them. :-(
                   

                  Originally Posted by KristinaM 

                  Hi Ladies!

                   

                  We just got our date confirmed for 4/18/13 at Ocean Blue and booked HDC photography! So excited!!

                   



                   



                  #129 KristinaM

                  KristinaM
                  • VIP Member
                  • 3,082 posts
                  • Wedding Date:April 18, 2013
                  • Wedding Location:Ocean Blue & Sand, Punta Cana
                  • LocationNew Jersey

                  Posted 13 March 2012 - 08:46 AM

                  If the site is still down you can try emailing Arnaud directly. arnaudbrichet@hdcphoto.com

                   

                   



                  #130 ntlsnow

                  ntlsnow
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 204 posts

                    Posted 13 March 2012 - 09:02 AM

                    Thank you!

                     

                    Originally Posted by KristinaM 

                    If the site is still down you can try emailing Arnaud directly. arnaudbrichet@hdcphoto.com

                     

                     



                     






                    0 user(s) are reading this topic

                    0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users