Photo

Would anyone be interested in a Karisma Resorts (Azul, El Dorado, Etc.) Webinar?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#11 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 28 December 2011 - 02:31 PM

sounds great...just got off the phone with them and for bdw members that attend and get married at one of the karisma resorts there are going to be some great gifts and amenities!!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#12 AllieH

AllieH
  • Resort/Area Ambassadors
  • 2,014 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
  • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 28 December 2011 - 07:57 PM

Tammy - I'm using a different TA. Is it ok to attend, or is this just for BDW brides who book through your agency? Just wanted to clarify, didn't want to crash the party

sounds great...just got off the phone with them and for bdw members that attend and get married at one of the karisma resorts there are going to be some great gifts and amenities!!

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#13 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 07:59 PM

Originally Posted by AllieH 

Tammy - I'm using a different TA. Is it ok to attend, or is this just for BDW brides who book through your agency? Just wanted to clarify, didn't want to crash the party

Allie, we would love to have you attend.  i'll try to get the ok on the gift for you but of course the reduced rates we have will not be available to you :(

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#14 AllieH

AllieH
  • Resort/Area Ambassadors
  • 2,014 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
  • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 29 December 2011 - 06:16 AM

Hi Tammy, that's a great compromise - thank you!!

Originally Posted by Tammy Host 

Allie, we would love to have you attend.  i'll try to get the ok on the gift for you but of course the reduced rates we have will not be available to you :(

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#15 missmely

missmely
  • 151 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 06:57 AM

Hi Tammy,

I'd also be interested, when would it happen?

I also didn't book though you but of course I'd like the freebies if possible.

#16 jsal4

jsal4
    • 87 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 08:06 AM

I am interested in the webinar as well. However I have already booked through a different travel agent. Is it ok if I sit in the call as well?

"Where there is love, there is life."

#17 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 08:56 AM

Originally Posted by jsal4 

I am interested in the webinar as well. However I have already booked through a different travel agent. Is it ok if I sit in the call as well?

absolutely!  even if you are booked with another agent, please attend the webinar to get your questions answered!

Awards and recognition: 

#18 leslidowd12

leslidowd12
      • 8 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 06:06 PM

I would love to join the webinar.  I'm already booked at El Dorado but would love to get any information available to help with the planning :-)

#19 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 09:31 AM

hey ladies,

just bumping this....let me know if interested so we can have a rough head count.

Awards and recognition: 

#20 Jnadair

Jnadair
        • 186 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 05:43 PM

I would definitely be interested in the webinar.  As some of the other ladies stated...I have already booked at El Dorado Royale, but this would still be great to get some questions answered as well as other perks! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users