Photo

Brooch Bouquets

• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

#101 erinmc

erinmc
  • 284 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 02:30 PM

maybe I will use one of these instead. What thoughts??

#102 brendee2005

brendee2005
    • 456 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 05:56 PM

I think this would better than the half Styrofoam. I like that it already has the handle.

#103 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
      • 1,252 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 07:56 PM

alright ladies, so after alot of hard looking for brooches that fit our (MY)  theme and well budget lol I went to of all places.. value village tonight thinking maybe on the off chance i would find something lol (i know how cheep huh) lol however, i ended up finding alot of great brooches for cheap..although they didnt go with my theme, they were priced at 3-6 dollars... i did however find a brand new one witch is amazing and matches what i wanted .... it was 6.00, ill post pics of it tomorrow as its still in the bag.

just wanted to let you all know that they have alot of them

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#104 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
        • 1,252 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 05:44 PM

here is the one3 from V V

DSC_0457.jpg

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#105 ashluv19

ashluv19
          • 11 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 12:06 PM

Hi!

One of my best friends got married here last year, and the bouquet was made of fabric (beautifully mixed in orange, yellow, white and fuchsia) and she did not have any troubles with flying with it. As long as there are no natural leaves, you should be fine!

#106 erinmc

erinmc
            • 284 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by brendee2005 

I think this would better than the half Styrofoam. I like that it already has the handle.

Originally Posted by canadiangirl 

alright ladies, so after alot of hard looking for brooches that fit our (MY)  theme and well budget lol I went to of all places.. value village tonight thinking maybe on the off chance i would find something lol (i know how cheep huh) lol however, i ended up finding alot of great brooches for cheap..although they didnt go with my theme, they were priced at 3-6 dollars... i did however find a brand new one witch is amazing and matches what i wanted .... it was 6.00, ill post pics of it tomorrow as its still in the bag.

just wanted to let you all know that they have alot of them

I found alot on ebay. Have you tried?

#107 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
              • 1,252 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 09:46 AM

Yeah i ended up going on there and finding everything i wanted..best of all from one seller, i will post pics once they all come in...i think it was 7 in total, plus 2 i already have lol ..thanx

Originally Posted by erinmc 

I found alot on ebay. Have you tried?

#108 venus909

venus909
                • 328 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 11:48 AM

WOW!  your bouquet looks GORGEOUS.  I've been debating between a brooch bouquet or a shell bouquet.  This thread may have just swayed me..

#109 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
                  • 1,252 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 12:34 PM

so, i finally got all the brooches in today so here is a pic of them all together, plus one that isnt in there..but that one is going in my TTD bouquet. Im putting them together this weekend and will post pics of the final product. As well as an extra BLUE starfish from JKAY (another BDB who is passing it from bride to bride) this will be my something blue

DSC_0467.jpg

#110 brendee2005

brendee2005
                    • 456 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 09:45 PM

Beautiful brooches! Pls post pics once it's done :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users