Photo

what are you getting your fiance for a wedding gift?

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#61 JustNoelle

JustNoelle
  • 271 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 06:04 PM

I am doing a Boudoir photoshoot and give him the album the day of the wedding... He is going to LOVE it!!! I may also buy him a nice watch (he loves watches as well)!!! 

#62 JennyBenz

JennyBenz
    • 338 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 10:24 AM

I LOVE the boudoir album!! My FI is a major car buff so I think I'm going to rent him a Lamborghini for the weekend when we return from our wedding =)

#63 LTLFAITHY

LTLFAITHY
      • 180 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 08:19 PM

Hmmm, and I am bad bride because I'm not going to get my FI a wedding gift?? We're paying for most of the wedding ourselves, so we just decided that our wedding was our gift to each other. But now I am rethinking this.....................

~Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun~

54 Booked + The Bride & Groom!

#64 lkterry

lkterry
        • 157 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 07:09 PM

I was thinking no gift to try to save money too.  However, it is our one wedding day.  I'll have to think about it some more.

#65 Antigua14

Antigua14
          • 83 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 08:45 PM

Originally Posted by 2ndtimesacharm 

As a joke a few years ago my fiance put a Ferrari on his Amazon wish list.  Since I will NEVER be able to buy him one, I jumped when I saw this company that provides "track day" experiences in Cancun.  The exact Ferrari he had on his list is one of the cars they have in their fleet so that is his wedding gift from me:

http://www.exoticrides.com.mx/cancun/

No, it's not something he can carry with him all the time like an engraved watch or ring but I know he'll carry the memories with him forever.  And he's getting a book of pics from a boudoir shoot which will shock him more than anything as I am VERY private and self-conscious!

Awesome gift!

#66 Donna Hewitt

Donna Hewitt
            • 227 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 05:04 PM

I love all these ideas!!  I'm getting my fiancee a silver guitar pick off of Etsy, that says "I Pick you" and our wedding date... and then I'm also getting him a gift certificate to get a tattoo for when we get back to his home in New Zealand after the wedding!!  (He's been talking about getting one forever!!)

#67 LTLFAITHY

LTLFAITHY
              • 180 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 06:32 PM

Has anybody done (or thought about doing) a boudoir session as a gift for your fiance?? Even though we've kind of decided on not doing wedding gifts for each other, I think he would LOVE it if I surprised him with a little photo album the morning of the wedding.

I don't know if I have the guts to actually do one though......................................

~Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun~

54 Booked + The Bride & Groom!

#68 Sarah Wu

Sarah Wu
                • 55 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 07:16 PM

We had been living together and got a lot of things for each other over the years. So I decided to get him something that's really percious and keepsake. It's a set of Asian dolls in their tradition red dresses. In Chinese culture, red means wedding. Since we got marry in Mexico, I still wanted to keep a bit of our Chinese heritage. This gift was perfect!

IMG_9186.jpg

http://sarahandallen.com/

Grand Velas Riviera Maya 05.19.12

#69 tiffles24

tiffles24
                  • 151 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by J-me 

I'm actually engraving a lil saying we've had since we started dating...ok....well, since we started saying 'I love you.' The first time he told me, it was before we went to bed one night and we had had a few drinks ;) so I told him to tell me again in the morning if he meant it haha...so next morning comes and first thing out of his mouth was 'I love you more today.' SOOO though it's a bit cheesy, I thought it was fitting to have 'I love you more today' engraved! I might even get our date engraved as well, so he never has an excuse to forget our anniversary!

Laptop sounds like a great idea! Practical, yet a nice splurge! Good luck w/whatever you decide...you definitely still have time!

Love this idea!

#70 Kay6356

Kay6356
                    • 543 posts
                    • Wedding Date:January 24, 2014
                    • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul
                    • LocationVaradero, Cuba

Posted 12 October 2012 - 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by J-me 

I'm actually engraving a lil saying we've had since we started dating...ok....well, since we started saying 'I love you.' The first time he told me, it was before we went to bed one night and we had had a few drinks ;) so I told him to tell me again in the morning if he meant it haha...so next morning comes and first thing out of his mouth was 'I love you more today.' SOOO though it's a bit cheesy, I thought it was fitting to have 'I love you more today' engraved! I might even get our date engraved as well, so he never has an excuse to forget our anniversary!

Laptop sounds like a great idea! Practical, yet a nice splurge! Good luck w/whatever you decide...you definitely still have time!

So cute! your little story there made my heart sink :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users