Photo

what are you getting your fiance for a wedding gift?

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#51 amanda2286

amanda2286
  • 162 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 04:26 PM

wow, great ideas.  I haven't thought about a gift for my fiance yet.

#52 amberah19

amberah19
    • Site Supporter
    • 104 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 08:18 AM

I am getting my fiance's ring engraved as well. I also got him a custom surfboard and had the shaper write our wedding date on the strip where the board dimensions go. So even though he has every golf club (my fiance has every surf board) maybe if you customize it with something special from your wedding day it will mean more than the others? Just a thought! :)

#53 Bruuning17

Bruuning17
      • 173 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 11:57 AM

LOL!  Just like many girls on this site, my FI said exactly the same thing!  :)  At least he's cute about it ;)

Originally Posted by Bride2012 

LOL, i told him I already had Ideas for his wedding gift the other day....his response was..."am I suppossed to get you something too"? *sigh* gotta love my fiancee...

#54 hdinsmor

hdinsmor
        • 178 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 02:02 PM

That is one of the cutest ideas yet!  Love it! 

Originally Posted by amberah19 

I am getting my fiance's ring engraved as well. I also got him a custom surfboard and had the shaper write our wedding date on the strip where the board dimensions go. So even though he has every golf club (my fiance has every surf board) maybe if you customize it with something special from your wedding day it will mean more than the others? Just a thought! :)

Marrying My Aussie Prince on 9-10-11 at Grand Palladium Resort & Spa

#55 cherany

cherany
          • 234 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 08:53 PM

I read a wonderful tip on another site, which said to buy yourself a new perfume on your honeymoon and wear it the whole time you're there.  Then, when you return home, you'll get a whiff of it on yourself and feel transported back to that wonderful time.

With that in mind, I think I'm going to get my fiance a nice bottle of perfume as a wedding gift.  She has a lot of fragrances already, but since deciding to watch our spending to pay for the wedding, she hasn't shopped for any new scents.  I know she'll be thrilled with a new one, especially one that represents our time in Mexico! 

It'll also be a nice way to give her something meaningful, without busting our budget. 

#56 JennyLynn

JennyLynn
            • 16 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 04:16 AM

Originally Posted by cherany 

I read a wonderful tip on another site, which said to buy yourself a new perfume on your honeymoon and wear it the whole time you're there.  Then, when you return home, you'll get a whiff of it on yourself and feel transported back to that wonderful time.

With that in mind, I think I'm going to get my fiance a nice bottle of perfume as a wedding gift.  She has a lot of fragrances already, but since deciding to watch our spending to pay for the wedding, she hasn't shopped for any new scents.  I know she'll be thrilled with a new one, especially one that represents our time in Mexico! 

It'll also be a nice way to give her something meaningful, without busting our budget. 

I love this Idea ! Thanks I think I will do the same ! I already got him a watch I can always add this :) 

#57 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
              • 861 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 10:07 PM

I also plan on doing a boudoir photo shoot as im sure he will love it.. any maybe a pair of raybans

#58 Amanda Gardner

Amanda Gardner
                • 200 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 05:09 PM

Great Ideas!!

#59 2ndtimesacharm

2ndtimesacharm
                  • Banned
                  • 100 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 04:54 AM

As a joke a few years ago my fiance put a Ferrari on his Amazon wish list.  Since I will NEVER be able to buy him one, I jumped when I saw this company that provides "track day" experiences in Cancun.  The exact Ferrari he had on his list is one of the cars they have in their fleet so that is his wedding gift from me:

http://www.exoticrides.com.mx/cancun/

No, it's not something he can carry with him all the time like an engraved watch or ring but I know he'll carry the memories with him forever.  And he's getting a book of pics from a boudoir shoot which will shock him more than anything as I am VERY private and self-conscious!

Azul Sensatori ~ June 26, 2012

#60 shan0487

shan0487
                    • 1,393 posts
                    • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
                    • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
                    • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 02 May 2012 - 05:16 AM

Great ideas ladies- I have no idea what I'm getting my hubby yet, but I'm thinking either an engraved iPad, engraved watch or even new golf clubs.  I still don't know how I'd feel about doing a boudoir shoot, I'm pretty private too and I'm just scared it would get into the wrong hands or something, lol!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users