Photo

what are you getting your fiance for a wedding gift?

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#41 MrsWeiss1211

MrsWeiss1211
  • 127 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 07:51 AM

perfect thread!

my fiancee and his buddies have a running joke that since Scott has waited so long to get married (he's 40 and I'm 27) that they are going to have a waiting plan in case he gets cold feet.  If I were insecure, I wouldn't find this funny at all.  

BUT, thankfully, I know that my FI waited and held out until he found his perfect match... me :)

so, I'm getting him flying lessons (printing out the gift certificate and folding it into a paper airplane and having our WC throw it into his suite while he's getting ready) and writing a card that says "So you can fly us into our future".

Forever could never be long enough for me to feel like i've had long enough with you

#42 MrsWeiss1211

MrsWeiss1211
    • 127 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 07:52 AM

sorry!  waiting PLANE!

Forever could never be long enough for me to feel like i've had long enough with you

#43 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
      • 2,136 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 08:03 AM

I love this idea! 

Originally Posted by MrsWeiss1211 

perfect thread!

my fiancee and his buddies have a running joke that since Scott has waited so long to get married (he's 40 and I'm 27) that they are going to have a waiting plan in case he gets cold feet.  If I were insecure, I wouldn't find this funny at all.  

BUT, thankfully, I know that my FI waited and held out until he found his perfect match... me :)

so, I'm getting him flying lessons (printing out the gift certificate and folding it into a paper airplane and having our WC throw it into his suite while he's getting ready) and writing a card that says "So you can fly us into our future".

#44 sxcT

sxcT
        • 1,282 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 10:38 AM

Same thing here.  Too funny!!

But I told him that my second wedding band can be considered my wedding present.  Its much more than what I plan on spending on him so I really don't expect anything else.  You know...I just HAD to have two!!  LOL

Originally Posted by Bride2012 

LOL, i told him I already had Ideas for his wedding gift the other day....his response was..."am I suppossed to get you something too"? *sigh* gotta love my fiancee...

#45 hdinsmor

hdinsmor
          • 178 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 11:18 AM

You girls have come up with great ideas for your guys! I'm still stumped, though. My fianc© is so hard to buy for! I like the ring engraving, so I definitely want to do that. But, I would like to do something else. Keep the ideas flowing!
            Marrying My Aussie Prince on 9-10-11 at Grand Palladium Resort & Spa

#46 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
            • 1,008 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 03:20 PM

Great!!! I can't wait to see your pictures from your wedding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Cdunn514 

I just booked her for my wedding!

Quote:

#47 J-me

J-me
              • 398 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 11:28 PM

My gift to him is his ring engraving and a surprise boudoir album that I'll give to him on our wedding day - but he gave me the same 'do I need to get you a present' spiel, so we'll see ;) hahaha....oh well, what are you gonna do....we'll see

#48 Bride2012

Bride2012
                • Banned
                • 442 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 08:16 AM

I guess, like the previous person said, they all think like that....LOL!

#49 Cdunn514

Cdunn514
                  • 186 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 06:36 AM

I can not decide what to get him, I thought about doing a nice watch with our wedding date engraved on the back, but he never wears a watch he works in construction so he most likely will not even wear his wedding band most of the time. then i thought about getting him a really nice pair of sunglasses, but last week he went out and bought his own :( so i am at a loss on what to get him, i am still considering the watch but i just wish i could think of something that he would use more often

#50 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
                    • 1,008 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 06:55 AM

Have you thought about a boudoir photo shoot with a little black book!! That would probably be the best present you could give him!!

Originally Posted by Cdunn514 

I can not decide what to get him, I thought about doing a nice watch with our wedding date engraved on the back, but he never wears a watch he works in construction so he most likely will not even wear his wedding band most of the time. then i thought about getting him a really nice pair of sunglasses, but last week he went out and bought his own :( so i am at a loss on what to get him, i am still considering the watch but i just wish i could think of something that he would use more often

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users