Photo

Cutting the cake Song ?!?!?

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#11 anad1027

anad1027
  • 37 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 09:29 AM

If you're looking for a "sweet" themed song, how about Sugar, Sugar by the Archies?

#12 deniden

deniden
    • Site Supporter
    • 355 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 20, 2012
    • Wedding Location:The Royal Playa del Carmen

Posted 10 August 2011 - 09:44 AM

Originally Posted by Aruba Bride 

I am thinking about How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You) I know that is probably cheesy but I think it would be cute and I like that it is a fun song that everyone knows. I am thinking about using the version from Michael Buble just to have something a little different.

Exact same song (and by Michael Buble) that we are using :)

#13 IslandBride201x

IslandBride201x
    • 237 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 10:13 AM

I think that is cute.  Writing that down as I hadn't even thought about a cake cutting song.

Originally Posted by Aruba Bride 

I am thinking about How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You) I know that is probably cheesy but I think it would be cute and I like that it is a fun song that everyone knows. I am thinking about using the version from Michael Buble just to have something a little different.

Kim & Eric ~ July 22, 2012
      Married to my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, love
      Iberostar Rose Hall Suites, Montego Bay, Jamaica

#14 jmastr05

jmastr05
      • 189 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 02:04 PM

I chose "Sugar, Sugar" by the Archies (as anad1027 suggested) because I like oldies and wanted a few songs incorporated into the wedding. I purposely did not choose "Pour Some Sugar on Me" because I wanted to dance to that song. I love 80's music when everyone is tipsy and in full party mode!

#15 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
        • 1,008 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 06:24 PM

:) Love this!! It reminds me of the movie Now And Then!!!!

Originally Posted by anad1027 

If you're looking for a "sweet" themed song, how about Sugar, Sugar by the Archies?

#16 goddesslv4

goddesslv4
          • 91 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 05:40 AM

Awww what a good song! Im trying to think of other song i can choose from but as of now this one is at the top!!! Thx!

Originally Posted by jmastr05 

I chose "Sugar, Sugar" by the Archies (as anad1027 suggested) because I like oldies and wanted a few songs incorporated into the wedding. I purposely did not choose "Pour Some Sugar on Me" because I wanted to dance to that song. I love 80's music when everyone is tipsy and in full party mode!

#17 karyan

karyan
            • 184 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 03:30 PM

I think I'm going to go with "I do I do I do I do I do" by Abba :)

#18 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
              • 1,917 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 08:26 AM

The morning of our wedding I was trying to come up with our play list. I asked my seven year old nephew to choose between "Pour some sugar on me" or "White Wedding" by Billy Idol. He chose "white wedding." I just thought it was funny and didn't even really hear it in the background.

#19 cbandemer

cbandemer
                • 213 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 12:28 PM

All of these are great suggestions. I think the sugar, sugar by the archies would have to be at the top of my list now.

#20 goddesslv4

goddesslv4
                  • 91 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 05:38 PM

same here!! and i would have never though of it!!!  Its winning so far 

All of these are great suggestions. I think the sugar, sugar by the archies would have to be at the top of my list now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users