Lisa's after the fact 6/21/2011 Planning Thread!

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#61 Bryjenbry

• 229 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 11:55 PM

I love the idea of just getting his initial!  We were planning on getting our names tattooed but I started having second thoughts because I thought it would show a little under may ring and I didnt think it would look good (my band is very dainty).  Just his initial would work out so much better!!!

Originally Posted by lisa203 

I joined this forum well over a year ago and was hooked from day one! My favorite threads, hands down, were planning threads so it is only right I finally write one, even if a month late!

A special thank you to Tammy and those behinds the scene who keep this site running as well as fellow members who keep it running. My wedding would not have been what it was without you.

Without further ado, my planning thread.

About us:

My now husband, Omar, and I met at a party the night of my high school graduation on June 21, 2002. Omar proposed on May 25, 2010 and here we are now, married nine years to the day we met.

Our rings:

Mine, both Tacori:

Omar works with his hands and needed something durable but insisted on diamonds so we got him two rings. An indestructible Tungsten to wear to work as well as one with diamonds for fancier days:

I tattooed O's initial on my ring finger soon after getting engaged. He LOVED it! It's discreet as you can't see it when I have my rings on.

#62 LindsayR

• 173 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 06:35 AM

Love your wedding colors! Amazing Job!

#63 BridetwoBe

• 359 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 06:11 PM

#64 lisa203

• 681 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 05:15 AM

Thank you everyone!

#65 Pucca

• 485 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 07:11 PM

You look gorgeous! I tried on that dress and it was one of my favorites, but I didn't look nearly as good as you did in it! I wanted something more flowy too. Love your jewelry and your hair-do! Everything was just beautiful! What fun! Thanks for sharing! 

#66 MikeandMew

• 34 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 08:02 AM

You look amazing!! The dress looked way better on you ~ Love all the detail you put into planning! Thanks for sharing!! CONGRATS~

#67 gs02dnj

• 11 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 09:28 PM

Lisa thanks for this great thread!  Can I ask a few questions?  How do the real touch flowers look?  Also, care to share the chair and table rental cost at MDC?

#68 alittlerandr

• 189 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 01:51 PM

Looks wonderful!

#69 edmondk1

• 3 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 05:55 PM

#70 cvgreene

• 48 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 10:02 PM

Lisa everything looked fantasic I hope my day looks as good as yours.

I may have to use some of your ideas, as many of the items looked so good.

Also your wedding day look was stunning!

Thanks for sharing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users