Jump to content

Photo

Lisa's after the fact 6/21/2011 Planning Thread!


  • Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#21 futuremrstgun

futuremrstgun
  • Member
  • 995 posts

    Posted 23 July 2011 - 06:15 PM

    lisa..your wedding was ABSOLUTELY specactular.  CONGRATULATIONS!!!

     

    i love EVERYTHING...can i ask, where did you get the Tshirts that you put in the OOT bags and what did they say??

     

    also, the drink flags are ADORABLE..i actually made some last week but my fiance is really 'anti-drink flags' right now...so seeing yours, i thought WOO HOO..someone else had them..so maybe i'll just do them and sneak those bad boys in my purse..and whip them out...lol!!!

     

    CONGRATS!!!

     

    R~

     

     



    #22 MichCraw

    MichCraw
    • Jr. Member
    • 369 posts

      Posted 23 July 2011 - 06:19 PM

      What a great thread, you looked absolutely fabulous, that dress is lovely on you, your jewelery also was really spectacular! Bling bling! Great pictures, your flower girls were adorable!

      Do you have happen to have the template for you first aid kits? I love those ... really original!



      #23 X-Chan

      X-Chan
      • Jr. Member
      • 166 posts

        Posted 23 July 2011 - 06:35 PM

        Wow gorgeous couple!! And everything turned out so well. I'm in awe of your organization :P



        #24 futuremrstgun

        futuremrstgun
        • Member
        • 995 posts

          Posted 23 July 2011 - 06:54 PM

          uhm, disregard my message..i guess if i took the time to actually read the thread instead of just the pictures, i'd see that you posted what the Tshirt said...lol!

           

          R~



          #25 J-me

          J-me
          • Jr. Member
          • 398 posts

            Posted 23 July 2011 - 07:08 PM

            Wow - what a beautifully perfect wedding!!! Everything was so classy but fun :)

             

            Do you by chance have the template for the signature drink frame? We were wanting to do that as well and I love your sign!

             

            Thanks for sharing and congrats!



            #26 meeshamillz

            meeshamillz
            • Jr. Member
            • 317 posts

              Posted 23 July 2011 - 07:18 PM

              Everything looks beautiful! Congrats and thanks for posting.

               

              Felicia



              #27 lisa203

              lisa203
              • Member
              • 681 posts

                Posted 23 July 2011 - 07:48 PM

                Thank you!  I don't remember me having a hard time with it so I logged in and took a look. I have a feeling that I rotated the text box using the advanced editing option. Try to see if that works for you.

                 

                Quote:

                Originally Posted by Sllefebvr 

                I love everything!!! Great Great Planning Thread!!! You didn't forget anything your day looked perfect!!!! I have a question for you.... how in the world did you get your print on Vista Print to be slanted?!? I have been trying and trying and it just doesn't let me it only moves at 90 degree angles!!



                 



                #28 lisa203

                lisa203
                • Member
                • 681 posts

                  Posted 23 July 2011 - 07:57 PM

                  Thank you!

                   

                  I made everything in powerpoint. I just replaced my crashed computer so I'll have to check old emails. I used to sometimes email them to myself. If I find them I'll post them here. :)



                   

                  Originally Posted by MichCraw 

                  What a great thread, you looked absolutely fabulous, that dress is lovely on you, your jewelery also was really spectacular! Bling bling! Great pictures, your flower girls were adorable!

                  Do you have happen to have the template for you first aid kits? I love those ... really original!

                   

                       Quote:

                  Originally Posted by J-me 

                  Wow - what a beautifully perfect wedding!!! Everything was so classy but fun :)

                   

                  Do you by chance have the template for the signature drink frame? We were wanting to do that as well and I love your sign!

                   

                  Thanks for sharing and congrats!



                   



                  #29 lisa203

                  lisa203
                  • Member
                  • 681 posts

                    Posted 23 July 2011 - 07:58 PM

                    LOL, no worries!

                     

                    Originally Posted by futuremrstgun 

                    uhm, disregard my message..i guess if i took the time to actually read the thread instead of just the pictures, i'd see that you posted what the Tshirt said...lol!

                     

                    R~



                     



                    #30 lisa203

                    lisa203
                    • Member
                    • 681 posts

                      Posted 23 July 2011 - 08:00 PM

                      Keep the drink flags! The pic I posted was just sample pic the seller sent me. They looked so much nicer in the glasses at the cocktail hour.

                       

                      Originally Posted by futuremrstgun 

                      lisa..your wedding was ABSOLUTELY specactular.  CONGRATULATIONS!!!

                       

                      i love EVERYTHING...can i ask, where did you get the Tshirts that you put in the OOT bags and what did they say??

                       

                      also, the drink flags are ADORABLE..i actually made some last week but my fiance is really 'anti-drink flags' right now...so seeing yours, i thought WOO HOO..someone else had them..so maybe i'll just do them and sneak those bad boys in my purse..and whip them out...lol!!!

                       

                      CONGRATS!!!

                       

                      R~

                       

                       



                       






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users