Sign in to follow this  

Quote:
Originally Posted by mora View Post
bug time is on the rainy season , in winter there is no rain so there shouldnt bee so many bugs.. but this is a great idea for the OOT Bags!
I am not sure about Nov, but I am not taking any chances....

Just FYI .. we are packing dryer sheets in small ziplock bags for guests as well. Rub the dryer sheets on your skin AFTERwards ... if you have any bug bites and it will take away the itch. You can get dryer sheets at the Dollar Store and they work just fine.

That's a great idea about the dryer sheets. I didn't know that. Thanks.

Has anyone seen the Off towelettes in Canada? I looked on the weekend at Walmart and they didn't have any.

Quote:
Originally Posted by playagirl View Post
That's a great idea about the dryer sheets. I didn't know that. Thanks.

Has anyone seen the Off towelettes in Canada? I looked on the weekend at Walmart and they didn't have any.
We do have them here, I have seen them. I just can't remember where. I will find out and get back to you.

Quote:
Thanks Julie.
Okay, I found Deep Woods Towelettes at Zhers on the the weekend and they are all on clearance right now. Do you have a Zhers in Pickering? If not, Zhers is owned by Loblaws, you must have one of those.

Quote:
Thanks so much Julie. We don't have a Zehrs around here but I will try Loblaws or the Supercentre.
They should have them because they are the same store, same company and owners. You should get there soon cause all that stuff is on clearance right now.