Airfare to Montego Bay, Jamaica

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 breathenagain22

breathenagain22
  • 23 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 01:40 PM

Hello Ladies,

I am trying to find the best airfare rates for my guests.  Any suggestions?  So far I have been quoted by Continental Airlines $635 for roundtrip fare from Houston, Texas to Montego Bay leaving on a Thursday in June 2012 and returning on the following Sunday. Has anyone found any cheaper fares.  I know it is hard b/c June 2012 pricing has just become available...

#2 bruceg05

bruceg05
    • Site Supporter
    • 67 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 09:23 PM

That sounds about right... My friend paid around 650 for her flight to and from Jamaica this past May from Milwaukee to MBJ.

#3 bjcs21

bjcs21
      • 24 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 09:10 AM

I would suggest checking out travelocity. They let you check by +/- 1 or 3 days to see if departing on a different day would be beneficial. We got our tickets out of LAX for about $450 for February 2012 and family/friends got tickets out of MSP for about the same price.

Originally Posted by breathenagain22 

Hello Ladies,

I am trying to find the best airfare rates for my guests.  Any suggestions?  So far I have been quoted by Continental Airlines $635 for roundtrip fare from Houston, Texas to Montego Bay leaving on a Thursday in June 2012 and returning on the following Sunday. Has anyone found any cheaper fares.  I know it is hard b/c June 2012 pricing has just become available...

#4 Kmh0523

Kmh0523
        • 13 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 06:53 AM

I like bing.com/travel  There is a price predictor that is really helpful.  It will let you know if you should buy to wait for prices to drop. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users