Photo

Newbie Bride 11/10/12 in Jamaica!!!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Gemini47

Gemini47
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 12:23 PM

I have booked my date and place so far!!!  But I have no idea where to even start with anything else..  Does anyone have any input with photographers?  I am really trying to get an idea of what the cost of the wedding will be.. All very overwhelming, but so much fun at the same time:-)  I couldn't be happier to be getting married to my best friend!!  Can't wait to meet you all! 

#2 cbritto

cbritto
    • 36 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 12:59 PM

I think booking the place and date are two of the biggest tasks, so congratulations on getting that done! I am getting married at Secrets Wild Orchid in Montego Bay Jamaica on 11/10/11 and we booked Misha Earle for our photographer. She's a little pricey, but I think well worth it. There are a ton of posts on BDW about photographers in Jamaica, so I would just do some searching and then see who you like. As far as the cost of the wedding goes, I've heard everything from a couple thousand to tens of thousands, I think it just depends on how extravagant you want to be. Best of luck!

#3 Gemini47

Gemini47
      • 3 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 12:57 PM

Thanks so much for your response!!  Congratulations to you:-)  I think I have figured out my photographer situations, thank you so much for your insight!  Have you sent your Save the Dates out? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users