Photo

Grand sunset princess - DJ or Audio Equipment???

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 VancityBride

VancityBride
  • 152 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 11:28 AM

I had alot of songs put onto CDs and and ipod. I had about 10 songs to be played while the guests were being seated and waiting (love songs), I had a song for the GM and Groom, the BMs, myself walking down the isle, a song while we were signing our documents, and then our exit song. I also had songs to be played for the cocktail hour, and then all our reception dance music along with our first dance and instrumental music to be played while we were eating. All the CDs were label as well as put into playlists for the ipod. The hotel has a music tec that controls the music for the ceremony, and i must say there were dead on! I told Emma about my music lists and she said not to worry about as they do weddings everyday.There was a minor screw up..they didnt play the songs that i picked for the guests while there were waiting, but it was ok, when i watched out video there was music playing and it was really nice slow music..so it was ok. But the rest of the music during the ceremony was dead on! When i watch our wedding video i cant believe how perfect each song was.

#12 alanadzinck

alanadzinck
    • 11 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 03:51 AM

Hi Do they usually play there own music "wedding" song as you walk down the isle and afterwards having cocktails do you know? Or should I bring my own music like you did, which do you recommend?

#13 alanadzinck

alanadzinck
      • 11 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 02:34 PM

Hey I was wondering did you get your hair done at the resort, how long ahead should I book my hair appointment for do you think? And which person do you recommend to do my hair? Thanks :)

#14 alanadzinck

alanadzinck
        • 11 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 02:35 PM

Oh yeah 1 more question, they asked me to pick a happy song for when we "kiss". Which song did you choose ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users