Photo

Thinking about Jamaica!!

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Gin Bootles

Gin Bootles
  • 260 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 09:40 AM

I am thinking about doing jamaica or tulum. what are some fully inclusive resorts in jamaica? also where can i get the most for my buck?

jennifer

All because, two people fell in love!

#2 bride6262

bride6262
    • 582 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 10:07 AM

hey!!

CONGRATULATIONS!! both are great ideas! i looked at both as well! what kind of price range are you lookign at?

#3 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
      • 1,252 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 12:53 PM

We are getting married at the Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort and Spa in Jamaica...this is a 5* resort and fully inclusive....here is a link to help you out a little.

http://www.grandpall...dyhamilton.com/

Originally Posted by Gin Bootles 

I am thinking about doing jamaica or tulum. what are some fully inclusive resorts in jamaica? also where can i get the most for my buck?

jennifer

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#4 anichols8

anichols8
        • 232 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 02:07 PM

You should also try doing a search and maybe contact at TA, letting them know your budget and area you are considering.  Congrats!

#5 futuremrstgun

futuremrstgun
          • 995 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 02:26 PM

jamaica is beautiful..iberostar rosehall is AMAZING...by far the best resort on the island and they only do one wedding per day..no mass weddings at iberostar..so you'll get to have the exclusivity of being the only bride at your resort and you'll LOVE IT!

there are other very nice resorts on the island including sandals with free martha stewart themed weddings, breezes (very nice and has a great island feel)...so, check out BDW forums and read the hotel threads..there's lots of insightful information on here.

good luck with your decision!!

R~

#6 Natalie2012

Natalie2012
            • 212 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 04:47 PM

it is a good idea to go see a TA...that way they can search out the best deals and resorts within your budget:) congrats

#7 Gin Bootles

Gin Bootles
              • 260 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 05:22 PM

thanks for all the info guys, yeah i have worked with beach bum, had a few scuffs but they fixed it so good! they are a good company. my budget is worst case 6,000 or 8,000 but want to keep as cheap as possible :)

#8 Gin Bootles

Gin Bootles
                • 260 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 05:23 PM

wow thanks so much that is gorgeous!!

#9 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
                  • 1,252 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 10:47 AM

np at all, i think its so beautiful, and the villas are amazing

Originally Posted by Gin Bootles 

wow thanks so much that is gorgeous!!

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#10 peterpanpixiedust

peterpanpixiedust
                    • 656 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 05:33 PM

Congrats newbie!  I don't know if you know this but I saw you get engaged after my destination wedding at Dreams Cancun.  I'm not sure, but I think you and your boyfriend might have crashed our wedding also, because you guys are all over the video and our pictures.  LOL!  But seriously!  Hey girl!  I love that you were at our wedding and now BDW is your new addiction.... yay!  I hear if you want the most bang for you buck you stay away from Jamaica, Turks and Caicos, and Tahiti.... just a thought.  Tulum should have awesome deals tho!  Like I said before, let me know if you want any of my stuff (centerpieces, chair sashes, not my Swarovski flutes... or as you say  Savorski!  LOL)..  Miss you crazy kids!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users