Photo

Just had an AMAZING wedding at Cancun Palace

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 katrina305

katrina305
  • 91 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 07:03 AM

Let me know if anyone has any questions - i know there isn't alot of information on Cancun Palace

#2 palacebride27

palacebride27
    • 58 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 09:18 AM

Im so happy that I saw this post!   I have sooo many questions.  Im getting married there in May.  I am sooo excited, but hate how I cant get answers.  Do you have pictures you are willing to share?? 

What was your day like?  What time  did you get married, did yo uhave a cocktail hour?  where?  Did you do a dinner?  What about music.  you can tell me all about it if you want! 

Are you alowed to bring your own linens/centerpieces?

Did you do the complinentary wedding or did you do one of the packages?

Any help would be great!!  I have like 6 more months before i know they will really talk to me :) 

#3 katrina305

katrina305
      • 91 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 10:10 AM

I don't have many pics yet, but will post when i have some..

i got married at 6pm , had pics at 5pm bc i wanted the water to look blue, cocktail hour was 630 to 730 on the rooftop jacuzzi area, then reception on the beach from 7:30-11:30

I also had welcome drinks at the Beach Palace Sky Bar which was great!!!

I hired DJ Mania - he was awesome- everyone was dancing all night , also rented a dancefloor for the beach

You can bring whatever decorations you want and give it to the wedding coord that day and she will set it up

I ordered my bouquets and centerpieces from a cancun florist (beautfiul) and he dropped them off and i gave them to the wedding coordinator to put out.

I did complimentry and added on stuff but i used alot of outside vendors

#4 palacebride27

palacebride27
        • 58 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 10:17 AM

Cant wait to see the pictues!!! 

Thanks for the info!

How was the salon for your hair? 

#5 katrina305

katrina305
          • 91 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 10:29 AM

I didnt use the salon - went  for a trial when i went for the site visit, i used Fernando Fuentes and his assistant for hair and makeup and they were AMAZING!!!

#6 palacebride27

palacebride27
            • 58 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 10:46 AM

do you have thier contact info?

#7 palacebride27

palacebride27
              • 58 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 12:40 PM

Never mind.  I found their contact info.

Thank you so much for your time!

#8 MexicanSunshine

MexicanSunshine
                • 3 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 12:45 PM

Thanks so much for posting, this is super helpful!! Congrats!

#9 Lindy S

Lindy S
                  • 201 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 03:08 PM

Thanks for the info! Which florist from Cancun did you use?

Originally Posted by katrina305 

I don't have many pics yet, but will post when i have some..

i got married at 6pm , had pics at 5pm bc i wanted the water to look blue, cocktail hour was 630 to 730 on the rooftop jacuzzi area, then reception on the beach from 7:30-11:30

I also had welcome drinks at the Beach Palace Sky Bar which was great!!!

I hired DJ Mania - he was awesome- everyone was dancing all night , also rented a dancefloor for the beach

You can bring whatever decorations you want and give it to the wedding coord that day and she will set it up

I ordered my bouquets and centerpieces from a cancun florist (beautfiul) and he dropped them off and i gave them to the wedding coordinator to put out.

I did complimentry and added on stuff but i used alot of outside vendors

#10 katrina305

katrina305
                    • 91 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 07:05 PM

Marvin Jose Ku KinilTel. 998 8813397 / 8813852Cel. 044 998 144 4336marvin@mayadisenofloral.com.mx

Marvin was great and flowers were beauitiful! Great prices too..he dropped them off in the lobby the day of the wedding so I did not have to pay the day pass.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users