Photo

What are you wearing to your bridal shower?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jamieirene

jamieirene
  • 650 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 08:04 AM

So where to start on this one.... I am a super planner.  Our wedding is July 28th, 2012 at the hotel Riu Caribe.  A little over a year away.   I have had the wedding booked for months, I bought my dress like a week after I got engaged, We have flowers bridesmaids dresses, save the dates went out a while ago, have been buy OOT bag items since we decided on a DW.  Okay so you get it I like to get things done way ahead of time.  

Needless to say when I found out my bridesmaids and wonderful MOH (my sister) began planning my bridal shower I was thrilled!  It makes me feel so special like they actually care and are really excited to be a part of my special day.  We are having a traditional bridal shower just as if we were getting married at home.

With that being said I needed to start my bridal shower planning lol.  I will be using my bridal shower as my trial run for a lot of things.  I am getting all my waxing done a day or so before.  Getting my eye lash extensions I am going to be doing my own hair and make up so I want to give these a good trial run, and my bridal shower is the perfect time for this!  I have found two dresses I love and I just can not pick which one to go for!  I love them both is differnt ways! So I would love to hear from all of you lovely ladies!  Your opinions are valued!!  Thanks so much!

Dress1:

Cream Long

Dress2:

Dark Cream short

Thouughts?

#2 jamieirene

jamieirene
    • 650 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 08:12 AM

Oh heres the other little Kicker... I really love these shoes I would wear with the shorter dress....

Bridal shower shoes

#3 jamieirene

jamieirene
      • 650 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 02:29 PM

Also, For the longer dress I would go with these steve madden sandals:

steve-madden-sandals-grooom-rhinestones.jpg

#4 JayKay

JayKay
        • 3,472 posts
        • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
        • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
        • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 20 July 2011 - 08:24 PM

I think you could go with either dress, they both are gorgeous! And I love both the shoes!

#5 jamieirene

jamieirene
        • 650 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 08:42 PM

Thanks jaykay! I might just buy both wear one to the shower one to the welcome dinner? Oh decisions!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users