Photo

WHITE WEDDING THEMES?

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#11 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
  • 1,008 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 04:48 AM

Oh I love it!!!!!! I really love the whole lounging feel to the reception!! I was really thinking about doing that but I had a feeling it was going to be crazy expensive.... :(

#12 Bruuning17

Bruuning17
    • 173 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 10:00 AM

We are also thinking of doing some white sky lanterns if the resort will allow it.  They are so cool looking and its one of the ideas that my fiance has really gotten excited about!

#13 J-me

J-me
      • 398 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 03:04 PM

Thanks! I haven't priced it all out yet, but since I have some time, I'm trying to find some deals on things I can bring and purchase as little decor from the resort as possible.

Originally Posted by Sllefebvr 

Oh I love it!!!!!! I really love the whole lounging feel to the reception!! I was really thinking about doing that but I had a feeling it was going to be crazy expensive.... :(

#14 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
        • 1,008 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 05:48 PM

Yeah!!! I was thinking like the tables and such!! Our resort is against shipping things to it so I have to pack everything unfortunately

Originally Posted by J-me 

Thanks! I haven't priced it all out yet, but since I have some time, I'm trying to find some deals on things I can bring and purchase as little decor from the resort as possible.

#15 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
          • 1,008 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 06:37 AM

I found these great bouquets that aren't flowers that go along with a white wedding!!

il_570xN.213674112.jpg

#16 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
            • 1,008 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 06:45 AM

I have been going back and forth on these!! I wish my FI was excited about something besides the guys gifts haha!!

Originally Posted by Bruuning17 

We are also thinking of doing some white sky lanterns if the resort will allow it.  They are so cool looking and its one of the ideas that my fiance has really gotten excited about!

#17 Bruuning17

Bruuning17
              • 173 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 07:47 AM

Hehe!  Well if you decide you are interested, it looks like some ladies from this site are going to try and go in on a case together and then split it up so that the cost is reduced.  The more we buy, the cheaper they will be per unit.  So let me know if you are interested!

Originally Posted by Sllefebvr 

I have been going back and forth on these!! I wish my FI was excited about something besides the guys gifts haha!!

#18 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
                • 1,008 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 06:46 PM

How is everything coming along?!?

Originally Posted by J-me 

#19 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
                  • 1,748 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 06:56 PM

I LOOOOVE the white wedding!!!! I have become so in love with this idea.  Our colours are Navy and Green but we are letting white run through the majority of it.  I think White will be more prominent than any other colour!!!

- Arch will be drapped in billowing white fabric 

- FI light khaki suit with white shirt

- All white linens with NO colour accents (so pretty and clean)

- White Cake likely just floral accent or ribbon accent

- White chair covers at ceremony

Our Calla's will pick up the green (in the stem) and our girls will be in navy dresses with our guys in navy shirts with light linen pants.  I love love love the white!!!!!! I wish I had decided earlier and I would have done JUST white lol

#20 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
                    • 1,008 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 07:06 PM

I am SO glad to hear somebody else say this that isn't me!! I am getting so much grief!! I started out with tiffany blue, coral, and white to "please" people but I quickly discovered the only people I need to make happy are my fiance and myself! I love how simple the white is and I believe it will look beautiful with the ocean as a backdrop!!!! I'm even putting my bridesmaids in white now (believe me I have heard it from them) but I don't care anymore!! I bet you have seen the dresses as I was searching for them in a previous post!!

I LOOOOVE the white wedding!!!! I have become so in love with this idea.  Our colours are Navy and Green but we are letting white run through the majority of it.  I think White will be more prominent than any other colour!!!

- Arch will be drapped in billowing white fabric 

- FI light khaki suit with white shirt

- All white linens with NO colour accents (so pretty and clean)

- White Cake likely just floral accent or ribbon accent

- White chair covers at ceremony

Our Calla's will pick up the green (in the stem) and our girls will be in navy dresses with our guys in navy shirts with light linen pants.  I love love love the white!!!!!! I wish I had decided earlier and I would have done JUST white lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users