Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Sllefebvr

WHITE WEDDING THEMES?

Recommended Posts

OHHHHH I LOVE YOUR DRESSES!!!!! I totally remember seeing them!!!!!! FI likes hte idea of just he and I in white so I don't think I could swing that but they are soooo gorgeous!!! you'll do the coral accent on them?  

 

I LOVE the mini cakes but not sure my resort could do them!!!! I saw another bride had these and everyone was able to take them back to their rooms which makes sense because no one has room after dinner for cake! LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Going great thanks! Kinda put the decor thing on hold - right now working to finish the invitations, trying to narrow down a DJ, and deciding on which makeup/hair team to go with (myself and my friends are cosmetically challenged haha so I'm going w/a pro) :)

 

I did however find something cute @ Pier 1 - it's a pearlized white/ivory starfish tea light holder - and they were only $4 each! I'm thinking we may use them for the cake table? Might even incorporate them into the centerpieces....

 

starfish1.jpg


 

Originally Posted by Sllefebvr View Post

How is everything coming along?!?
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Those are adorible!!! I have to save Pier One is my FAVORITE store!! I am always in trouble when I go in there!!! I am going to do a hair & makeup team also it just makes your wedding day so much easier!! I found a great thread on here about referrals for them In Jamaica! I bet you could find one for Riviera Maya... It's nice because everyone's view is honest on here which I love!! Then you know what you are getting and you can even get past pictures of their work!!! Once you start on your decor don't forget to post on here!! I can't wait to see what you do!
 

Originally Posted by J-me View Post


Going great thanks! Kinda put the decor thing on hold - right now working to finish the invitations, trying to narrow down a DJ, and deciding on which makeup/hair team to go with (myself and my friends are cosmetically challenged haha so I'm going w/a pro) :)

 

I did however find something cute @ Pier 1 - it's a pearlized white/ivory starfish tea light holder - and they were only $4 each! I'm thinking we may use them for the cake table? Might even incorporate them into the centerpieces....

 

starfish1.jpg


 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah my FI is pretty much giving me full power!! He only butts in if he hates something it's pretty nice but pretty crappy sometimes also when I want opinions!! And yeas we are doing the coral accents on the dresses!! We are going to be adding one more style with the seamstress! As I have 1 maid of honor, 5 bridesmaids, and 1 junior bridesmaid!! My flower girl is actually fully coral!! She is wearing

 

MB1082BCR.jpg

 

This website is HIGHLY recommend, If somebody does not have a flower girl dress, I paid $48.00 with shipping included and the dress is BEAUTIFUL!! We are going to match the girls coral to the satin coral on this dress!! But she is going to have her white shell basket!!

 

white_strombus_basket.jpg

 

Which I have also gotten in and is adorable as well!! As for those wedding cakes we are getting married at Beaches which is not very nice with hanging things around but I think if I bribe them with some more money they will probably do the mini cakes for me!! hahahaha!! I love them so much I am thinking about having a "big cake" what is the same design as the mini cakes!! IDK yet this planning takes over your life! I guess I'll have to look for that post of the other bride who did it!! I've never seen it actually done before!!!
 

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith View Post

OHHHHH I LOVE YOUR DRESSES!!!!! I totally remember seeing them!!!!!! FI likes hte idea of just he and I in white so I don't think I could swing that but they are soooo gorgeous!!! you'll do the coral accent on them?  

 

I LOVE the mini cakes but not sure my resort could do them!!!! I saw another bride had these and everyone was able to take them back to their rooms which makes sense because no one has room after dinner for cake! LOL



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tori for the ceremony I really wanted something on our chairs so they were not bare!! This fell in perfectly with my "white wedding theme" I thought it would look so peaceful and elegant on the beach!!!!!!!

 

JasmineStar0065.jpg

 

One for each women!!! I found pashminas online for $3.95

 

http://www.wholesalepashminascarves.com/pa-003.html

 

and I am going to bring them somewhere to have the names done!!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


I saw this on your inspiration board and LOVED it!!!! I have been trying to find pashminas inexpensively so I think I will check out the site you mentioned!!!!! I wish we were having the folding garden chairs, unfortunately ours are more of a "banquet" style chair witht he white chair cover so I just don't think it would look the same but I have to say I love love love the idea!!!!!

Originally Posted by Sllefebvr View Post

Tori for the ceremony I really wanted something on our chairs so they were not bare!! This fell in perfectly with my "white wedding theme" I thought it would look so peaceful and elegant on the beach!!!!!!!

 

JasmineStar0065.jpg

 

One for each women!!! I found pashminas online for $3.95

 

http://www.wholesalepashminascarves.com/pa-003.html

 

and I am going to bring them somewhere to have the names done!!

 

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by Sllefebvr View Post

 

I love the black on white idea!!! Especially with the white shells as an accent!!

 

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/thread/73950/my-inspiration-board

 

There's a link to my inspiration board!!! I am so excited to do the pashminas for the ladies!! I think it is so elegant looking!!

 

I love your inspiration board. So pure. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by Sllefebvr View Post

 

Yeah my FI is pretty much giving me full power!! He only butts in if he hates something it's pretty nice but pretty crappy sometimes also when I want opinions!! And yeas we are doing the coral accents on the dresses!! We are going to be adding one more style with the seamstress! As I have 1 maid of honor, 5 bridesmaids, and 1 junior bridesmaid!! My flower girl is actually fully coral!! She is wearing

 

MB1082BCR.jpg

 

This website is HIGHLY recommend, If somebody does not have a flower girl dress, I paid $48.00 with shipping included and the dress is BEAUTIFUL!! We are going to match the girls coral to the satin coral on this dress!! But she is going to have her white shell basket!!

 

white_strombus_basket.jpg

 

Which I have also gotten in and is adorable as well!! As for those wedding cakes we are getting married at Beaches which is not very nice with hanging things around but I think if I bribe them with some more money they will probably do the mini cakes for me!! hahahaha!! I love them so much I am thinking about having a "big cake" what is the same design as the mini cakes!! IDK yet this planning takes over your life! I guess I'll have to look for that post of the other bride who did it!! I've never seen it actually done before!!!

 

 

 

 

oh my gosh!! i love that basket!!! where did you find it?? and how much was it??!?!?!??!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everything is white!! Except my flower girls dress, the sashes on my bridesmaid dresses, the ribbons on my bridesmaids shell bouquets, and the writing on the white pashminas!!!
 

Originally Posted by Gin Bootles View Post

that is  a very unique idea but i do love that! what would you do? all different shades of white? what will the bm and gm wear?



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • Another option is to find an app that allows for group talk. This Wedding Party App looks pretty neat. https://apracticalwedding.com/wedding-party-app/ 
    • Hi Everyone, So, I was cleaning out my closet and realized that I never sold off my extra wedding OOT bag stuff from our wonderful DW.   46 Daily Spanish for Dummies 30 Pool colored OOT fabric bags - approximately 13in x 13in. They lay flat.  I used them for our wedding and they were perfect for everything we needed to fit in each bag. There’s a slight shade variation in the group; I’m guessing some were cut from a different bolt of fabric.  They are also a little wrinkled from storage and will probably be wrinkled from shipping. I have three additional ones, but they somehow got something on them (likely toddler related). If needed, I can try to wash it out and send those as well. 
    • I’m getting married in six months to my foreign girlfriend. I was advised by a friend that one of the things I need to do before saying I do is to get a prenuptial agreement. Basically it’s supposed to protect my assets and properties in case my relationship with my future wife goes down the drain. I don’t know though if this is an acceptable practice when marrying Kiev ladies. I don’t want to do it if it would be insulting on her end. I need advice on this. Please help me.
    • So we are currently looking for an all inclusive resort for the wedding. We have 60 guests and found all the Dreams resorts as options and all of them gave us a quote and discounted price since it’s off season etc. Resorts in Punta Canta gave us a reasonable price, Dominicus gave us a really good deal then La Romana Resort and Spa gave us their regular price and so hard to negotiate. Will someone tell us how special is this resort that they won’t give us a good discount when all my guests are staying in their resort for 5-8 days. We are bringing $$$ in their resort and not give us a discount?  What is so special with this resort?  Can somebody recommend a beautiful resort? 
    • Hello Everyone, Share your favorite wedding venues. And also give me a Solution. I choose Wedding Venues in mobile al the Anne-marie cottage.
  • Topics

×