Photo

PLEASE HELP! Trying to plan a wedding at the Melia Caribe Tropical for October 2012 and WC is not much help :(

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Jenitza

Jenitza
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 09:03 PM

I am starting my thread with a frustrated tearful face as I, along with one of my bridesmaids has been trying  to get questions answered by Laura for weeks now and have yet to receive a response from her!!! Can anyone please tell me if this has happened to you as well???

I know I need to book way in advance but how will I ever book my wedding if I can't get my WC to respond???!!!   

Thanks,

Jenny

#2 capecodder

capecodder
    • 234 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 02:01 PM

Sorry this is happening to you.  I am getting married at Melia in April 2012 and Heincy is my WC.  The couple emails I have sent her, she has responded promptly.

Maybe try asking your travel agent to get in contact with?

Good luck!

#3 jamieirene

jamieirene
      • 650 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 02:06 PM

Try going a step above your coordinator...is there a corporate? Or someone bigger you can contact for answers october is not that far way she should be proptly responding... Good luck!

#4 Jenitza

Jenitza
        • 6 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 04:45 AM

@Capecodder 

Lucky you lol! I emailed Laura about 3 weeks ago and I have yet received a response from her. It is sooooooo frustrating :( Is it possible for you to give me your WC email address??? I hope all this won't ruin my chance of getting married in October.

@Jamieirene 

Thanks but I tried that already and I didn't get any response from anyone :(

#5 capecodder

capecodder
          • 234 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 03:25 PM

Here is my WC email address gruposc.melia.caribe@meliacaribetropical.com  Good luck!! 

#6 Jenitza

Jenitza
            • 6 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 03:02 PM

OMG! THANK YOU!

#7 venus909

venus909
              • 328 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 12:10 PM

I know it takes awhile to get responses from anyone at Melia.  When I was trying to book my date I went through my TA.  He was able to get responses a lot quicker.  As a PP mentioned, If you have a TA I would definitely go through them.

Hope that helps and you get a response soon!

#8 anichols8

anichols8
                • 232 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 12:13 PM

I agree with the above people, call your/a travel agent and see if they can get through.  I hope it helps!  Good Luck!

#9 bluelagoon

bluelagoon
                  • Banned
                  • 8 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 12:52 PM

If you are having problems contacting your WC at Melia Caribe try this e-Mail:

grupos.bodas@meliacaribetropical.com

Good Luck!

#10 Mzguyton

Mzguyton
                    • 4 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 07:08 PM

Me and my fiancĀ© scheduled a site visit for July 20th almost a month in advance with Laura. We traveled to PC to visit the 4 resorts we liked the most online. When we got to the Melia we couldn't get in because Laura had been fired. Luckily the manager over the group division was able to show us around. Its been almost three weeks trying to confirm a date with the coordinator. It has been very frustrating. I didn't start getting a response until my travel agent intervened. I would definitely suggest working with your agent to get a quicker response. The wedding department is very small. Hopefully we will get our April 2012 date. :confused:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users