Xpu-HA Palace Weddings - Del Sol - La Luna

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 krsmith

• 528 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 10:37 AM

Hi Ladies!   So I when I was looking through resorts once we decided to do a DW we came across Xpu-Ha Palace! We really liked this resort for the super cute Bungalow style rooms and that they were PET friendly (our 2 dogs are our babies, and hate the thought of leaving them behind), but it didn't look like they had done ANY weddings there. So we just ended up checking them of the list since we couldn't seem to find much info on them.   I am a client of Del Sol's and I like to keep up with their Blog. I never get tired of looking at their pictures and of course I love getting ideas for my own wedding. When I got on today I saw pictures of a wedding at Xpu-Ha! I was so surprised! I contacted Matt from Del Sol because I was curious...turns out it was pretty much a ONE and ONLY type wedding! I guess they do them normally!  
    I know Del Sol has an amazing relationship with Palace Hotels (which I love!!) and this is the first wedding they have ever done at Xpu-Ha! Anyways, it was a Mayan ceremony and I guess they even have a cenote/lagoon on the property! I just loved looking at all the pictures. What a COMBO!!!! The Mayan ceremony is so beautiful...you can really see the culture in this wedding especially with the beautiful lush property! 
    Check out their Blog Post Jenna+Gary_W_0001.jpeg   Jenna+Gary_W_0003.jpeg   Jenna+Gary_W_0037.jpeg   Jenna+Gary_W_0076.jpeg   Jenna+Gary_W_0071.jpeg   Jenna+Gary_W_0102.jpeg   Jenna+Gary_W_0107.jpeg   Jenna+Gary_W_0113.jpeg   Jenna+Gary_W_0114.jpeg   Jenna+Gary_W_0187.jpeg   Jenna+Gary_W_0203.jpeg

#2 krsmith

• 528 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 10:55 AM

Sorry! Correction:

*DON'T do them normally*

#3 Sharon99

• 1,301 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 11:00 AM

Thanks for sharing. Looks like a beautiful resort. As always the pics are amazing!

I would love to be able to bring my dog with us :( I think its the hardest part so far!

#4 Sara Tamargo

Sara Tamargo
        • Vendor
        • 94 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 09:46 AM

amazing mayan ceremony, just beautiful moments.  Vincent did so well and you look like a princess!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users