Just Booked Carnival Valor Wedding Cruise April 2012

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 Sandra Hewlett

Sandra Hewlett
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 09:27 PM

We just got married at Key West with the Valor less than two weeks ago!

if u are  using the carnival photographer try to get Patrick Venenoso! The pictures were so elegant, classy, and simply breath takin! I still can't get over how amazing they were!

#12 jazzysis

• Site Supporter
    • 22 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 11:19 AM

Question since you had your wedding on land and reception back on the boat, were the non sailing guests allowed to get on the boat for the reception?  I am doing the same thing as you but didnt think my non sailking guest would be permitted on the boat

#13 FutureMrsDupont

• 10 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 11:23 AM

@luvfordalo. Would you mind provding me with information on the vendor your using in Ocho Rios. I too will be hoping aboard Carnival in April 2013 and have chosen Ocho Rios? Are you doing a beach ceremony? have you planned for any activity after the ceremony such as a group tour or mini reception? Any info you have would be greatly appreciated. Thank You

#14 luvfordalo

• Site Supporter
        • 21 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 09:39 PM

Hi there sorry for the late response.  I am using Almarie with Tropical Weddings Jamaica.  www.tropicalweddingsjamaica.com She has been so easy to work with.  We haven't decided to do anything after as our time in port in Montego Bay is kinda limited.  But we were told that our guests could "hire" the transportation to take them around after the ceremony instead of going right back to the boat. 

#15 LyndsayVictoria

• 14 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 06:26 PM

Hi Irae!

Congrats on your wedding!!

I have booked my wedding for Oct 2012 on the Carnival Valor.  Can you let me know how it went?  Any tips?

I have decided to do the ceremony on the ship with a 2hr reception after but they can't provide me with the timing until about 2 weeks before.  I am most concerned about the timing and how much b/w ceremony and reception for photos? And if the wedding party will have time then to take pictures off the ship?  How does the dinner timing work out?

Any input would help!

Lyndsay Victoria

#16 mommaofdbride

• 1 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 05:18 AM

I was hoping form some tips.  Our daughter is getting married on the Valor.  When we originally booked it was supposed to be on Ocho Rios but has now been changed to Montego Bay.  We are okay with the change but really don't know what to expect.  Looks like we may be booked with LindsayVictoria.  When do you sail LV?  I was hoping Irae would post how it went.  Congrats Irae!  Hope things went well!

Attached Files

#17 Amiris1

• Site Supporter
              • 17 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 10:43 AM

I am getting married on the Dream in January.  How did everything work out for you?

#18 LyndsayVictoria

• 14 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 06:22 PM

Hi Mommaofdbride

Congrats to your daughter!!  I sail Oct 27th and the wedding is Oct 30th.  Yes I was hoping Irae would post some details.  I'm just interested to know how the flow of the day went and in particular the photos and timing!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users