All of your details were lovely and you made a beautiful bride. Congratulations!
Prettypigpig's belated pics loaded wedding planning journal- Saves & Splurges, DIY...etc
Posted 26 November 2011 - 10:16 PM
Beautiful dress!! I can't believe you had it made for so cheap!
Posted 01 December 2011 - 07:48 PM
tried looking for the starfish boutaniere from the seller you have suggested, but she is no longer active. ughhh
Posted 04 June 2012 - 07:46 PM
Originally Posted by prettypigpig
Why Destination Wedding?
Like I mentioned on another thread, there are several reasons.
- I always want to get married on a beach, and in Montreal, there isnâ€™t any good ones.
- Cost control; I donâ€™t want to share a big meal with a large group of strangers, plus a few of them would bring their whole family and give me a cheap toaster as a gift.
- I donâ€™t like other peopleâ€™s kids, so an Adult Only resort is a nice way to hint.
- We have family and friends from all the continents, so a DW is a nice way to compromise.
- I want smth different, a DW is very different from a traditional chinese wedding or a local wedding in a church or next to a lake.
Your number two reason is my number one! Especially the cheap toaster part!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users