Photo

Palace Resort Brides

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 chrisdior

chrisdior
  • 286 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 12:38 PM

If you could share some information about Playacar Place?

There are SO many - it's hard not to be overwhelmed! The other two (aside from Aventura and Playacar) we visited were Azul Sensatori and Grand Velas. Azul was nice, but didn't 'wow' me like I was hoping (though it had a LOT of great amenities for kids, so if you have a lot of children in your group, definitely take a look at it - we only have one coming to ours, so the other resorts were a better fit). Grand Velas was MIND-BLOWINGLY beautiful!! Seriously...this five star resort's entrance was so grand, the grounds were amazing, and the food was great (we had lunch during our site). The only reason we didn't have our wedding there is it's the priciest of the four, and I wanted a more reasonable price point for our guests. BUT....we ARE honeymooning there!

Let me know if you have any specific questions on any of the four resorts and/or if any of us can help you decide! I know it's tough but you'll narrow it down to the right one for you!

#42 J-me

J-me
    • 398 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:27 PM

Sorry for the delay! We leave next week (yaay!) so things have been a bit crazy

If you could share some information about Playacar Place? Like i said before Palace has too many resorts its hard to decide. Aventura is a fairly big resort right?

#43 J-me

J-me
      • 398 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:29 PM

Former brides - did any of you do the dolphin swim (Dolphinaris?) using your Palace resort credits?

I've done Xel Ha on a previous visit and loved it but many of my guests are wanting to stick to tours they can use credits towards (understandably) so thinking of doing the Dolphinaris on one of our days if it's worth it??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users