Palace Resort Brides

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#21 Jessie Tierney

Jessie Tierney
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 09:13 AM

If anyone is wanting a Destination Wedding photographer, we are offering FREE coverage in exchange for travel fees. We are husband+wife team that loves to travel and capture all those amazing moments that come with your wedding day. As a recent bride, I know how important it is to capture all the details and emotions of the day. We also include a Trash The Dress or Day-After Session or both :) We could do some in your dress and some in just other fun clothes. Feel free to contact me if you are interested!

Hawaii Destination Wedding

Hawaii Destination Wedding

#22 ToBeBride24

• 7 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 06:50 PM

Hey ladies! I am getting married at Sun Palace on 12/17/2011 Photos in Cancun is great photography if your on a budget. They are really nice. I plan to book them by the end of the week for my wedding. They require $100 deposit that is all. Im going with the small wedding package for $1000 because Im having a really small wedding and I think 4 hours will cover enough!!!! The resort charges a $88 dollar fee pp for off site vendors to be on property.

#23 beachbride312

• 95 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 07:42 AM

Hi ladies.

Im havign a hard tiem selecting my palace resort. What were the determining factors in selecting your resort?

#24 shan0487

• 1,393 posts
        • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
        • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
        • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 26 August 2011 - 09:00 AM

How's planning going for the Sun Palace brides?  Any hiccups along the way or advice?  Thanks! :)

#25 J-me

• 398 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 08:22 PM

If time and finances allow, I suggest doing a site visit! We made a quick weekend trip out of it and was able to tour four resorts - including two Palace (Playacar and Aventura). While I can't offer advice on the other Palace resorts, I can tell you both I went to were great! Playacar is airy, beautiful, and right on the beach - the downside was it seemed very crowded and we wanted our ceremony a bit more private. Plus, their reception space was a bit limited (but I'm picky and wanted an outside reception). Aventura was gorgeous - more so than the pics do justice - the downside is no 'beach' but they have a great lagoon for snorkeling and it still sits right on the ocean. Plus, they offer complimentary shuttle rides to Playacar so you can still enjoy the beach 15 minutes away! We went with Aventura mainly because we liked the rooms, the venue space, and the overall 'Mexican' vibe the resort has. If you aren't able to make a site trip, utilize the reviews on this site, tripadvisor, etc.

Feel free to PM me with any questions - good luck with your planning! It's definitely a tough decision, but I'm sure you'll love wherever you choose :)

Originally Posted by beachbride312 

Hi ladies.

Im havign a hard tiem selecting my palace resort. What were the determining factors in selecting your resort?

#26 J-me

• 398 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 08:24 PM

Question for you Palace in the Riviera Maya - did you use/are you using their preferred DJ (J&S AV) or an outside one? I keep reading conflicting things on bringing in an outside DJ, so I'd love any insight!

#27 beachbride312

• 95 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 08:27 AM

j-me thanks so much!

#28 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,659 posts
              • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 09 September 2011 - 07:44 AM

hey ladies,

Have you seen this contest that is for Palace Brides ONLY:  Win a FREE Engagement Session for Place Brides ONLY

Good Luck!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
              Awards and recognition: 
              Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
              Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
              Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
              sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
              Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#29 beachbride312

• 95 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 11:07 AM

im excited !

#30 IvanG

• Vendor
                • 967 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 10:16 AM

Hola Girls! Just to share the pics from the last wedding at Beach Palace Cancun.

Beach Palace Cancun Wedding Pics!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users