Photo

Sky Lanterns!

• Please log in to reply
402 replies to this topic

#371 sdj327

sdj327
  • 171 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 01:30 PM

just got my lanterns! my fiance insisted on everyone having their own. finally he has an opinion on something! haha. i am trying to think of a cute saying for them. any suggestions

#372 sdj327

sdj327
    • 171 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 01:30 PM

i bought them from sky lantern. they are eco friendly. i was also able to get a discount when i called 

#373 JillTran

JillTran
      • Vendor
      • 116 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 03:42 PM

This is such a great idea, thank you all you awesome ladies for sharing this! This is definitely something I will be passing on as ideas to my clients!

-Jill

#374 LKocelko

LKocelko
        • 350 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 04:01 PM

I'm so bummed, our resort doesn't allow these :(

#375 Traci7642

Traci7642
          • Site Supporter
          • 122 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 07:17 AM

My WC at Marival Residences told me this won't be a problem.  So excited :-)

#376 KatyaNova

KatyaNova
            • Vendor
            • 73 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:04 PM

If you're planning (or contemplating) having Sky Lanterns at your wedding, this post is for YOU :) 

http://www.bestdesti...ou-need-to-know

LOVE, 

Katya. 

#377 Emfayed

Emfayed
              • Site Supporter
              • 25 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 07:55 PM

Hey there,

I just love your video and every aspect of your wedding.  We must have similar tastes, because I chose a hairstyle very similar to yours and my dress is also alike! Anyway I loved the words that were spoken during the video and I read below that you wrote them out and they were inspired by quotes from this site. Would  you share that speech you wrote out for the minister? My email is emily.teacher@hotmail.com.

Thanks!

#378 Emfayed

Emfayed
                • Site Supporter
                • 25 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 07:57 PM

So I loved the idea of sky lanterns and told my mother I was planning on looking into them...

She replied by saying not too...Apparently my aunt has already purchased them and is bringing them down..but I am not suppose to know about it. 

This said, should I still check with the resort if they allow them?

Any input would be appreciated!

#379 LKocelko

LKocelko
                  • 350 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 06:08 AM

Originally Posted by Emfayed 

So I loved the idea of sky lanterns and told my mother I was planning on looking into them...

She replied by saying not too...Apparently my aunt has already purchased them and is bringing them down..but I am not suppose to know about it. 

I would definitely still check, because you don't want bring them down and not be able to use them.

#380 cherany

cherany
                    • 234 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 04:43 AM

Originally Posted by Emfayed 

Definitely check. If they say no, you can have your mother tell your aunt she checked, without revealing that she told you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users