Photo

Sky Lanterns!

• Please log in to reply
402 replies to this topic

#91 mishele81

mishele81
  • 202 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 05:14 AM

I love love love this idea!!!  I too , would be interested to know if anywhere in Mexico would have a problem with this?

Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas - April 17, 2012 - 52 booked

#92 proti007

proti007
    • 467 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 08:02 PM

I just did these at Dreams Los Cabos, and my WC helped with the setup and execution! I'm sure the RIU will do the same :)

Originally Posted by mishele81 

I love love love this idea!!!  I too , would be interested to know if anywhere in Mexico would have a problem with this?

#93 Tropical Love

Tropical Love
      • Site Supporter
      • 171 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 09:33 PM

I would be interested in going in with someone! The colors are pretty limited huh?  I would be happy with plain white or assorted colors. Guess I should check with the hubby to be first? Let me know either way. I would need around 50

Originally Posted by Iamalldiva 

@ Bruuning17 - the cost would depend on how many we purchased and based on how many ppl wanted in on the deal.  I've seen them in bulk (50, 100, 200, etc) in plain white and assoredt colors (red, yellow, blue & green). 

I however am interested in white and only need about 30.  What about you???  Once I know how many you need and if anyone else is interested, I can qoute a price...

#94 Tropical Love

Tropical Love
        • Site Supporter
        • 171 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 09:41 PM

Where on the Wish Lantern website does it list the sizes of the lanters?

#95 luvmoo

luvmoo
          • 503 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 06:55 AM

if you are referring to wishlantern.com then you click on the actual lantern you would want, and it lists it there :) That's where i got mine from.. and i think i listed the size dimensions of the ones that i purchased in one of the above posts, but i am pretty sure once you click on the lanterns, the sizes post.. at least they did for the ones i chose.. I am not too sure if the other ones have the sizes listed or not.

Originally Posted by Tropical Love 

Where on the Wish Lantern website does it list the sizes of the lanters?

#96 xoamdxo75

xoamdxo75
            • 63 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 05:53 PM

Such a great idea. Will definitely have to check if it is in our budget. :)

#97 Aruba Bride

Aruba Bride
              • 170 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 09:37 AM

This is such a good idea, the first time I saw them was in the Hangover 2 but I never thought about potentially haveing it at my destination wedding. Unfortunately the resort I am getting married at does not allow them since Aurba is so windy! Oh well!!

#98 bebop

bebop
                • 52 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 07:00 AM

Hello all!  This is something that I've always wanted to do.  I am getting married at the Gran Caribe this November and my WC stated that it would be ok but we have to incur a $300 FEE!!! She indicated it was the fee they have to pay to city hall for fire?  Has anyone heard about this?

#99 ashleyryan

ashleyryan
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 45 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 11:16 AM

LOVE THIS!! Any updates on whether any of the resorts in Dominican allow this??

#100 780chick

780chick
                    • 263 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 03:58 PM

Hello all!  This is something that I've always wanted to do.  I am getting married at the Gran Caribe this November and my WC stated that it would be ok but we have to incur a $300 FEE!!! She indicated it was the fee they have to pay to city hall for fire?  Has anyone heard about this?

nope. I just checked with my WC at Barcelo Maya in Riviera Maya and she didn't say anything about a fee. Just that if it's too windy we may not be able to.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users