Photo

Isn't someone having their reception at Evita's?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 boscobel

boscobel
  • VIP Member
  • 24,213 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 01:47 PM

I thought I remembered someone having their reception at Evita's and was interested in the pricing and details. I tried to do a search for Evita, but nothing came back...

Beaches gave me ridiculously high quotes for a reception there (even though it's all inclusive!?) at $75/pp. Maybe that isn't ridic high, but it is more then we can afford. So I am looking into toher options and I seemed to remember that the woman from Evita's was great and the prices were good.

#2 IrieBride08

IrieBride08
    • 716 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 01:49 PM

I believe that it's "MoBride" who is using Evitas.

#3 boscobel

boscobel
      • VIP Member
      • 24,213 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 01:53 PM

Thanks! I will PM her.

#4 Spazz

Spazz
        • VIP Member
        • 10,482 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 02:00 PM

Carly,
          Mo talks about it in the thread titled:
          "All RiuOR Noon or Earlier Brides...What can we do until 6PM" on the 4th or 5th page (sorry I couldn't get the link to work!).

#5 boscobel

boscobel
          • VIP Member
          • 24,213 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 02:02 PM

Awesome, I will look that thread up. I KNEW she(someone) talked about it, but the search didn't recognize Evita. thanks!

#6 Spazz

Spazz
            • VIP Member
            • 10,482 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 07:32 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by MoBride
              Hey Carlie! I just read your PM. It is me. I have to be in a class in 20 minutes so I can't go into detail right now.... I will write more later tonight. Sorry for being short!
              Mo, are you letting real life get in the way of BDW..lol!

#7 boscobel

boscobel
              • VIP Member
              • 24,213 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 09:14 AM

Mo - thank you so much for the details! I am not sure if we are going to go this route, but I def wanted to look into our options. I think it is ridic to pay $75/pp at an all-inclusive!

#8 Copita

Copita
                • 979 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 09:16 AM

Every resort is different. It's so crazy.
                  We are getting married at one that costs one lump sump to rent out the restaurant for a private reception and all the food, wine, beverages will be included.
                  We will have add ons of cake, a live band, and DJ, and of course, decorations.
                  I would really research thoroughly. It is so crazy how different every resort is.

#9 boscobel

boscobel
                  • VIP Member
                  • 24,213 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 10:13 AM

That sounds like one place I originally looked at (forget the name, but it was in Jamaica as well). Since it was AI, they charged a flat rate of $xxx to set us up a private reception apart from the rest of the restaurant. I tried to get Beaches to do that, but it hasn't worked yet. I just can't afford the extra $75/pp, unless all the people that say they are booking actually don't. For the amount that are booked now, we could afford it, but practically everyone says they are coming. I doubt they will, but still.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users