#61 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 05 January 2012 - 12:57 PM

Hey Ladies,

We are putting together our webinar schedule for BDW.  These webinars are great because not only can you get YOUR questions answered but also hear answers to questions from other brides that you may not have even though of :)

Webinars are a great way to not only hear directly from the wedding department but see the wedding packages that they offer, ceremony/reception pics, etc.

I try to only limit the webinars to once every 2 weeks so we of course can not do all resorts.

Please vote on which resorts you would like to have webinars on...you can choose more than 1.

Vote for your Resort Webinar HERE

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#62 beachbum21

beachbum21
  • 438 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 06:11 PM

I haven't seen one but sounds like a nice idea if you plan to do it in b & w and then frame it or something :) 

Originally Posted by Krysta lee ann 

HELLO LADIES!!

so my FI and i were trying to think of a unique thing to do as a guest book. we came up with having a poster of jamaica and getting everyone to sign it. i was thinking of making it on Vistaprint and having it in black and white but i am having trouble finding a nice picture of the island to use... has anyone seen one?

#63 SallyB

SallyB
    • 1 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 07:36 PM

Hi!  So funny--I am having my rehearsal dinner at firefly on April 13...I will send you good vibes! It is a stunning locale.

#64 lindsayraz

lindsayraz
      • 109 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 12:17 PM

Hey girls, just making sure you noticed that a new review has been posted.

http://www.bestdesti...ve/reviews/5562

#65 redginger

redginger
        • 360 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 03:09 PM

We're planning to do a Jamaica map too for our guest book. If you find a nice map, let me know. I'll do the same. Thanks!

HELLO LADIES!! so my FI and i were trying to think of a unique thing to do as a guest book. we came up with having a poster of jamaica and getting everyone to sign it. i was thinking of making it on Vistaprint and having it in black and white but i am having trouble finding a nice picture of the island to use... has anyone seen one?

#66 bride6262

bride6262
          • 582 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:59 PM

I actually found a crappy one and then photoshop'd it.... this is what i made

original pic:

We're planning to do a Jamaica map too for our guest book. If you find a nice map, let me know. I'll do the same. Thanks!

•  
            •  
            •  

#67 redginger

redginger
            • 360 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 11:49 PM

That's nice, Krysta. I think we might go with something like this...Jamaican flag/colors within the map. Our guest can sign inside the map. 

I actually found a crappy one and then photoshop'd it.... this is what i made

original pic:

Jamaican-map.gif

part one photo shop:

Jamaican-mapa.jpg

finished product:

Jamaican-mapBb.jpg

#68 bride6262

bride6262
              • 582 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 10:05 AM

that one is nice!

Originally Posted by redginger 

That's nice, Krysta. I think we might go with something like this...Jamaican flag/colors within the map. Our guest can sign inside the map. 

319XRPb-0FL.jpg

#69 agbride

agbride
                • 1 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 12:38 PM

maybe is you copy-paste Google maps Jamaica Island fitting the island in frame would look amazing as you can see the turquoise colors of the ocean

#70 jcox2873

jcox2873
                  • 1 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 08:44 AM

We are getting married at couples negril 10/11/12. I will be watching to see your reveiw! I am so nervous about a destination wedding!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users