Photo

Advice needed!?!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 JRSama

JRSama
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 12:36 PM

Hello ladies!! Thanks all for posting such valuable info!! My mom and I are planning a trip down to ASP fo r a site inspection for our May 2012 wedding!! (even though I submitted my application over week ago and they have yet to get back to me) Wanted to get some feedback on ceremony sites.... Any outsiide ceremony locations that maybe aren't so windy? I'm a little concerned about the wind. Also the heat... Has anyone done a May wedding at this resort?? How hot is it gonna be at 5pm? Thanks ladies!! JR

#2 bpokatie

bpokatie
    • 45 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 09:56 AM

I can't help you about the ceremony locations but I am getting married May 12, 2012 at Secrets Maroma Beach, and the wedding coordinator suggested a 4 pm wedding. So I think your 5pm wedding will be good. Do you plan on doing pictures before or after? This is just something to think about because I think sunset is around 6:30pm. Hope this helps!

Originally Posted by JRSama 

Hello ladies!! Thanks all for posting such valuable info!!

My mom and I are planning a trip down to ASP fo r a site inspection for our May 2012 wedding!! (even though I submitted my application over week ago and they have yet to get back to me)

Wanted to get some feedback on ceremony sites....

Any outsiide ceremony locations that maybe aren't so windy? I'm a little concerned about the wind.

Also the heat... Has anyone done a May wedding at this resort?? How hot is it gonna be at 5pm?

Thanks ladies!!

JR

#3 bmilliken0730

bmilliken0730
      • 12 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 03:17 PM

I would do the gazebo would be better to block the wind. I would say the heat will probably will be in the high 80's low 90's.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users