Photo

Any Couples Resorts Brides out there??

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Ems1983

Ems1983
  • 15 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 07:21 PM

I'm about to reserve Couples Sans Souci for my May 2012 wedding...just wondering if there are any other Couples brides on the forum? I've been stalking both BDW and the Couples forums for weeks now...May seems like its such a long time away!! I CANT WAIT!!!!!

If you're a Couples bride - Which resort are you getting married at and when?!?!?!  

#2 Mrs. LowUFO

Mrs. LowUFO
    • 110 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 02:24 PM

Congrats!

We got married at CSA in May!

#3 Ems1983

Ems1983
      • 15 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 02:06 PM

Congrats!!!!! I really wish we could afford to go to all 4 resorts and take a month off of work, but that's not going to happen! LOL...I'm hoping we get to visit all 4 resorts multiple times though...What time in the day did you get married? We are thinking 10am...how was the weather? Did you guys go in the beginning, middle or end of may? We are planning on May 7-14, 2012. I'M SUPER EXCITED...I just can't keep away from the couples website! LOL  :)

#4 Nicky47846

Nicky47846
        • 8 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 09:21 AM

I am getting married at CSA on 9-10-11 at  3PM :) :)

They have been so great to work with!

#5 Mrs. LowUFO

Mrs. LowUFO
          • 110 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 10:08 AM

We went from May 13th to May 22nd. We got married at 11am on May 17th.

The weather was unbelievable.....it only rained for 15 minutes in the middle of the afternoon on the 20th. We couldn't have asked for better weather. If you get married in the morning the colour of the ocean is the most vibrant. Here a few pics to give you an idea of the back drop you would have...the scene.jpgwedding 12.jpglift & kiss!.jpg

#6 Ems1983

Ems1983
            • 15 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 07:11 PM

Nicky47846 - Congrats on your upcoming wedding at CSA!!! I can't wait to hear how your wedding goes! I'm sure it will be perfect!!

Mrs. LowUFO - WOW! Your pictures are beautiful!!!! Thanks for sharing!! 

Did both of you guys go on the MB on the Couples website?? I just can't stay away...even when I've read everything I think I can read I still keep going back! I'm going to drive myself crazy before May gets here!!! 

#7 Mrs. LowUFO

Mrs. LowUFO
              • 110 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 08:28 AM

Oh thanks so much! You are so cute...you remind me of how I was when planning the wedding! It can definitely get consuming! haha! But there is a ton of really useful informtion on the Couples MB and I found ppl really helpful on there when I had questions. If you ever think of any questions that you can't find the answer to, please feel free to email and I might be able to help... simonandnikwedding@gmail.com

Originally Posted by Ems1983 

Nicky47846 - Congrats on your upcoming wedding at CSA!!! I can't wait to hear how your wedding goes! I'm sure it will be perfect!!

Mrs. LowUFO - WOW! Your pictures are beautiful!!!! Thanks for sharing!! 

Did both of you guys go on the MB on the Couples website?? I just can't stay away...even when I've read everything I think I can read I still keep going back! I'm going to drive myself crazy before May gets here!!! 

#8 sunstarsmoon

sunstarsmoon
                • 2,233 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 03:38 AM

I just got married at Couples Sans Souci on July 8 on the beach.  We were married at 10AM. I dont have my pictures yet. But the day was beautiful and hot.  I will be writing a full review on the Couples forum, but if you have any ? you can email me at christine_henry@rogers.com

July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

#9 Islandgirl910

Islandgirl910
                  • 594 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 07:26 PM

We're getting married at a different hotel, but we are having our honeymoon at Couples Negril! Whoo hoo!

#10 ritach15

ritach15
                    • 8 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 12:12 AM

Originally Posted by sunstarsmoon 

I just got married at Couples Sans Souci on July 8 on the beach.  We were married at 10AM. I dont have my pictures yet. But the day was beautiful and hot.  I will be writing a full review on the Couples forum, but if you have any ? you can email me at christine_henry@rogers.com

Hi,

I didn`t see your review on your wedding I`m debating on Couples San Souci or Tower Isle. I was wondering if you could tell me about your wedding and if you had any pictures yet that I could look at. Congrats on your marriage!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users