Rehearsal dinner at Dreams PB

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Fabiola Cadet

Fabiola Cadet
  • 41 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 07:40 PM

Hello ladies,

My sister is hoping to get married at Dreams PB in november 2012. We have been talking to Awilda who has been very prompt in answering questions but i am confused about one thing: rehearsal dinner. To be clear, it is not included in any of the packages offered, correct? The sheet price that she sent us says that it is $30 per person. In your experience, does that sound about right?

I have been reading (stalking) this sight for a little bit now and i'm addicted! You all are simply marvelous!!

#2 vcwedding2011

• 286 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 09:28 AM

Honestly I am also confused about this too.  It does not specify if this is because it would be a private event or what.

I know that past brides have just made reservations at one of the resort restaurants and there was no additional codes.

Did she say what exactly you would paying $30 for?   Ugh I am so confused!

#3 Fabiola Cadet

Fabiola Cadet
      • 41 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 02:37 PM

Hi Vcwedding2011,

Thats the confusing part, it doesnt even say. They just add that the the menu list that she sent to my sister. Your wedding is fast approaching. How is your planning going?

#4 Lasallebabe

• Site Supporter
        • 154 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 08:42 PM

My understanding is that no rehearsal luncheons/dinners are included in any packages....you have to book it separately and pay per person.....so the cost would be for lunch/or dinner & drinks and reservations for the location you pick.....Not to sound negative but another money grab as far as I am concerned!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users