Dreams Los Cabos (hopefully) Newbie!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 bebop

• 52 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 10:17 PM

I have been researching weddings at Dreams Los Cabos on this site for about a month now. And, see that there is a ton of info on Dreams! Because I am a noob, I am unable to download any budget attachments.  I have already been in contact with Magda to determine an opening during Thanksgiving of this year.  I have also downloaded the prices for the wedding packages that Dreams offers.  I am trying to get a total sense of total costs before I send in the deposit.  If you could provide any information about this and also costs for travel/hotel rates during that week, it would be much appreciated.  The majority of guests would be coming from St. Louis/Kansas City.  

Thanks so much for your help!

#2 JayKay

• 3,472 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
    • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
    • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 07 July 2011 - 06:15 PM

Try searching for the thread for that resort and you should be able to hear form past and future brides of that resort.  They will be able to help you with costs ect.  As far as travel arrangements its probably best to contact a travel agent for pricing information.  Good luck and happy planning:) 

#3 GVphotographer

• 2,664 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 23, 2016
    • Wedding Location:Puerto Los CAbos

Posted 11 July 2011 - 03:33 PM

Hi Bebop,
    Why you don't try with Dreams Los Cabos forum? . Congratulations on your wedding!!

#4 lololola

• 156 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 02:33 PM

Welcome and congratulations!! :) Dreams is great, I've been on vacation there several times and have seen lots of weddings, you will be happy with your choice!

#5 anichols8

• 232 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 07:04 AM

I know sometimes it can be hard to manuever through the wealth of information on here.  I just secured my date for Dreams Los Cabos for May 25, 2012.  Keep in mind that your 500 deposit is not non refundable for a certain length of time.  I only say this to say that November is coming up.  Anyway, as far as pricing goes, I am sticking to a 12K budget max for 40-45 people and it looks like it will happen so far, it may even be a little under.  Also, our guests are paying 160/pp pn, but again this is for a May 25, 2012 wedding.  I hope this information helps some.  Good luck!

#6 SweetFire

• Vendor
        • 330 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 09:21 AM

Congratulations and welcome!!  Dreams has a great reputation for weddings in Mexico.  Best of luck!!

Warmest wishes,

#7 carrieb258

• 216 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 11:32 AM

Welcome and congratulations! 

#8 mandijacole

• 156 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 10:29 PM

Welcome and congratulations!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users