Now Sapphire Weddings Formerly Paradisus Riviera

Are most of you using the resort florist or did you hire an outside vendor? I was going to hire outside, but Juan Carlos just got back to me with a quote that is $95 more than what the other florists are charging, which I didn't think was too bad considering that I don't have to worry about anything then. 

I am REALLY hoping he misunderstood, but he also said there is a $300 vendor fee - I had asked for confirmation that meeting a florist at the gate would mean no fee since nobody is coming in. Did anyone else hear about this fee regardless of whether a florist steps foot on property? 

I used the resort florist, the difference in price was about $150 total, and it wasn't worth the hassle for me.  You can avoid the outside vendor fee by meeting the outside florist outside the resort, but I just didn't want to worry about that, Juan Carlos did an amazing job with our flowers, and I had no worries, which to me, is worth it.

• Like 1

Few questions some of you might be able to answer before I email Ramon

1. Decorations for the canopy are they cost extra? What does the bamboo canopy look like?

2. Music for the ceremony, what is easier ipod or cd?

3. Colored napkins do they cost extra?

4. Chair bows, 5$ a chair do you pay for them twice once for the ceremony and once for the reception?

5. If I am not using the photographer can  I use this money towards something else?

Someone was looking for a thank you note template. This is mine and I am more than willing to share. attachicon.gif thanks.

The bamboo canopy includes white sashes, colored ones, beads, lights are all extra.  We added hanging corsage flowers to the side, $174.00 each, including tax

Colored napkins do cost extra, $5.80 including tax each, colored linen is $29.00 including tax.  We ordered colored and printed cocktail napkins and brought them with us for the cocktail hour.

The sashes are transferred, no only pay once

Ipod is easier for the ceremony, you just plug in the Aux. cable

You can possibly transfer the photographer money, you would have to ask.

What is everyone doing with there guests the night before the wedding?

We did a beach BBQ the night before.  The food was amazing, it was nice to have everyone together, we had a large group- 47 total, so it was nearly impossible to meet up with everyone in any organized fashion, let alone eat together. 

it was pricy, around $46/person including tax and gratuity, but I felt that since everyone paid so much to be there for me, it was just a drop in the bucket. 

If you have a smaller group, less than 20, you would be able to maybe grab two big tables in the buffet area, but I am not sure.

Emailing you now :) I'm worried the lighting included isn't enough

Love love love the flowers on the arch.  Did you send him pictures of these and they recreated them?  Did they turn out how you wanted?

Did any past brides recommend their cake flavor?  Or NOT recommend it?

I sent him a photo I googled, and also photos of the flowers I wanted (fuschia gerber daisies, fuschia roses and stargazer lilies) and he did the hanging corsages on the arch and flowers for the tables with the same theme.  It was all perfect.

We had the tres leches cake, sadly, I never tried it :(  It started to rain while we were still dancing as the reception was ending, and never got a chance to eat our piece.

I am getting married at NS on April 25, 2015.  We have about 25 guest and 3 kids booked.  Thus far I am looking into booking DJ movil.

I was curious about how much the lighted dance floor cost.  A bit bummed out about not being able to meet the florist outside and still be charged the $300 fee.  :angry:

I've emailed Anel and Juan.  Hopefully someone can get back to me.

Does anyone have the budget spreadsheet they could send me? 

I need that as well!  

Leaving a week from today! Is anyone getting married around november 25?

Congrats, I know you are super excited.  My wedding isn't until April and i am excited!

Hi ladies!

My fiancé and I are getting married at the Now Sapphire April 2015. I realize this is over a year in advance but I was wondering if the rate my travel agent has given us is the best rate. Before we lock it in, I'm just curious is $250 a night per couple good? The total comes out to roughly $1000.00 per couple for 5 days and $1500 per couple for 7 days.

Thanks!

Breanna

Breanna

I am getting married April 25, and my room rates from my travel agent and the prices were the following.

Prices 3 night Package April 24-27, 2015

Junior Suite Tropical View               $ 393 per person Double Occupancy

$ 391 per person Triple Occupancy

$ 242 per child 3-12 years old

Preferred Club Tropical View         $ 411 per person Double Occupancy

$ 406 per person Triple Occupancy

Junior Suite Oceanfront                  $ 484 per person Double Occupancy

$ 478 per person Triple Occupancy

$242 per child 3-12 years old

Preferred Club Oceanfront             $ 500 per person Double Occupancy   

$ 496 per person Triple Occupancy

Prices- 7 night

Junior Suite Tropical View               $ 867 per person

Preferred Club Tropical View         $ 908 per person

Oceanfront                                            $ 1,079 per person

Preferred Club Oceanfront             $ 1,115 per person

Hi ladies!

I'm getting married at 6pm and the reception around 730pm on the beach terrace in April, does anyone know if the string lights they supply are enough lighting? Is anyone bringing their own? If so, where are you putting them? I'm having a hard time decorating for a reception when I haven't seen the area in person.