Photo

Now Sapphire Weddings Formerly Paradisus Riviera

• Please log in to reply
2806 replies to this topic

#961 Mya062813

Mya062813
  • 61 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 08:40 AM

We have booked the tequila terrace for our wedding. I'm concerned about our guests who will wear heels. Should I be? I have read comments about space between the decking.

#962 sunnymylene

sunnymylene
    • 65 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 09:55 PM

We have just received our photobook included in the Divine package, we are so happy with it. Now, onto making our photobook for the grandmothers who couldn't be there, our thank you cards and some prints. I just ordered through mypublisher.com...

#963 melnryluvco

melnryluvco
      • 340 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 11:38 PM

Originally Posted by FutureMrsKC 

We just got married on February 21st and and are now a few doors down at the Dreams Riviera Cancun for our honeymoon. I can't wait to get home and write a review for all future brides. I'm a planner and am all about the details that I toted around in my specially made binder (nerd I know). It was more than I could have hoped for or expected, and not one thing went wrong, even tho I had expected something might because even if its little there is always the possibility of a hiccup somewhere. Don't stress your day will be perfect. All past brides wrote that and I still had some stress, once I got there Ramone worked his magic and we were able to enjoy the amazing week of wedding bliss and I wished I hadn't worried as much.

Awwww congrats!!! Tell us all about it when you get back. Go enjoy that honeymoon!!

#964 Amber Coulter

Amber Coulter
        • 14 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 09:42 AM

Has anyone brought in a photo booth company? Do they still charge the $600 outside vendor fee? Just curious since they dont provide that on the resort?

#965 emily l

emily l
          • 8 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 01:51 PM

Hi Amber, I can't remember where I saw it but somewhere in info sent by Anel / budget sheet or on the wedding booklet you can download from resort website, it said they now offered a photo booth. You may want to check with Anel or look online just in case I am mistaken.

#966 craftygal

craftygal
            • 17 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 03:46 PM

I just had my wedding on Feb 20 and we used the photobooth that they advertise in the wedding brochure. It was amazing. I had a ton of compliments from everyone at the wedding saying how much fun they had. Looking at the pictures was hilarious. If you can let Anel or Ramon know  they can book them. Since you are booking them through Anel/Ramon you do not have to pay the outside vendor fee. I asked when I got down there and had my meeting with Ramon for the photobooth and didn't realize it actually is an outside company. I got lucky that they weren't already booked yet. So if it's something you would like I would ask for it sooner rather than later. 

#967 craftygal

craftygal
              • 17 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 03:54 PM

If anyone is looking for an outside DJ we hired DJ Mannia. They were amazing! The dance floor was never empty. They played some really obscure songs that we asked for. The mixing was really good. I would most definitely recommend them.

#968 melnryluvco

melnryluvco
                • 340 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 10:50 PM

Originally Posted by craftygal 

I just had my wedding on Feb 20 and we used the photobooth that they advertise in the wedding brochure. It was amazing. I had a ton of compliments from everyone at the wedding saying how much fun they had. Looking at the pictures was hilarious. If you can let Anel or Ramon know  they can book them. Since you are booking them through Anel/Ramon you do not have to pay the outside vendor fee. I asked when I got down there and had my meeting with Ramon for the photobooth and didn't realize it actually is an outside company. I got lucky that they weren't already booked yet. So if it's something you would like I would ask for it sooner rather than later. 

YAY!! Congrats!! We must see all the pics when you get them....so I can totally be jealous and wish I was there already

#969 Amber Coulter

Amber Coulter
                  • 14 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 08:46 AM

Thanks so much! I have emailed Anel.

#970 DinaQtobe

DinaQtobe
                    • 450 posts
                    • Wedding Date:November 21, 2013
                    • Wedding Location:Now Sapphire

Posted 04 March 2013 - 03:34 PM

Have any brides had experience getting a piniata for the wedding?  I think it would be a fun activity for us after dinner but before we move over to the disco to dance.  Not completely sure if we will do it or not yet, but I think it would be fun!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users