Photo

Now Sapphire Weddings Formerly Paradisus Riviera

• Please log in to reply
2806 replies to this topic

#951 amandab563

amandab563
  • 35 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:20 AM

Our wedding is November 6th and we will be there November 2nd through the 9th.

#952 emily l

emily l
    • 8 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:31 AM

Our wedding is June 10, We'll be there from June 6-12

#953 melnryluvco

melnryluvco
      • 340 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 11:29 AM

Our wedding is May 31 and we'll be there May 27-June 03....wishing I could be there now though, it's snowed here everyday since Saturday

#954 TauruSmith

TauruSmith
        • 198 posts
        • Wedding Date:May 18, 2013
        • Wedding Location:Now Sapphire

Posted 27 February 2013 - 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by melnryluvco 

Our wedding is May 31 and we'll be there May 27-June 03....wishing I could be there now though, it's snowed here everyday since Saturday

Ugh! We have had non-stop rain!

#955 FutureMrsKC

FutureMrsKC
        • 10 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 06:40 AM

We just got married on February 21st and and are now a few doors down at the Dreams Riviera Cancun for our honeymoon. I can't wait to get home and write a review for all future brides. I'm a planner and am all about the details that I toted around in my specially made binder (nerd I know). It was more than I could have hoped for or expected, and not one thing went wrong, even tho I had expected something might because even if its little there is always the possibility of a hiccup somewhere. Don't stress your day will be perfect. All past brides wrote that and I still had some stress, once I got there Ramone worked his magic and we were able to enjoy the amazing week of wedding bliss and I wished I hadn't worried as much.

#956 TauruSmith

TauruSmith
          • 198 posts
          • Wedding Date:May 18, 2013

Posted 01 March 2013 - 06:53 AM

Originally Posted by FutureMrsKC 

We just got married on February 21st and and are now a few doors down at the Dreams Riviera Cancun for our honeymoon. I can't wait to get home and write a review for all future brides. I'm a planner and am all about the details that I toted around in my specially made binder (nerd I know). It was more than I could have hoped for or expected, and not one thing went wrong, even tho I had expected something might because even if its little there is always the possibility of a hiccup somewhere. Don't stress your day will be perfect. All past brides wrote that and I still had some stress, once I got there Ramone worked his magic and we were able to enjoy the amazing week of wedding bliss and I wished I hadn't worried as much.

So glad to hear everything went well. Hope you are enjoying your honeymoon! Do you happen to have a "getting ready" timeline from your day?

#957 Amber Coulter

Amber Coulter
          • 14 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 08:52 AM

Does anyone have any experience with 'Destination Booth Experience'? I'm waiting on a quote back from on a 3 hr photo booth for the reception? Just curious?

http://www.destinati...hxperience.com/

#958 DinaQtobe

DinaQtobe
            • 450 posts
            • Wedding Date:November 21, 2013

Posted 01 March 2013 - 01:53 PM

I can't wait to hear all about it MrsKC!  Congratulations!

#959 AmyG

AmyG
            • 189 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 08:30 PM

CONGRATS!!!!   :-)

#960 Mya062813

Mya062813
              • 61 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 08:39 AM

Wedding day June 28, 2013. Will be there the June 25-July 1.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users