Photo

Now Sapphire Weddings Formerly Paradisus Riviera

• Please log in to reply
2806 replies to this topic

#541 leigh3124

leigh3124
  • 38 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 08:59 AM

Does any one know if there are late night eating options? I know that after a few hours of boozing and dancing, we are all going to want to grab a snack before it is time to call it a night.

The restaurants all close at 10:00 PM, but room service is 24 hours a day. Moments Lobby Bar sometimes has popcorn at the bar.

#542 soltamargo

soltamargo
    • Vendor
    • 216 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 11:45 AM

Hello Now Sapphire Couples,

I'm glad to share with you a few images of Adelle + Kyler's Wedding Story. They had a romantic beach ceremony followed by a super fun reception at the Terrace:

Check out the games they played during the reception: http://delsolphotogr...leries/?gal=734. We loved them!!!

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

I wish you all the best through your planning process :)

#543 Min12kow

Min12kow
      • 8 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 12:00 PM

Hey All, I am looking for a florist (I just can't wrap my head around paying what they are asking for centerpieces). I know several of you used outside vendors, can you please give me the contact information for those florists? I tried contacted one vendor with no luck, so if there is some kind of secret password to get them to respond can you send that my way too? :). Thanks!

#544 HeatherViolet

HeatherViolet
        • 46 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 05:49 AM

Flowers by Lucy... Her name is Liz

lucy_cancun@hotmail.com

Her prices were less than half of the resorts!  I emailed her pictures of what I wanted... my flowers looked EXACTLY like what I sent her!  Amazing!

Heather

#545 hayleymarch13

hayleymarch13
          • 21 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 08:39 AM

Hi, I emailed Lucy in July and no response :-(

#546 soltamargo

soltamargo
            • Vendor
            • 216 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 10:14 AM

Originally Posted by Min12kow 

Hey All,
              I am looking for a florist (I just can't wrap my head around paying what they are asking for centerpieces). I know several of you used outside vendors, can you please give me the contact information for those florists? I tried contacted one vendor with no luck, so if there is some kind of secret password to get them to respond can you send that my way too? :). Thanks!

Hola Min12kow,

There are many great florists in the area of Cancun and Playa del Carmen. Here are a few we love to work with:

Vanessa Jaimes Floral Design: 

Maya Diseno Floral (Marvin):

Good luck and happy planning!!

#547 leigh3124

leigh3124
              • 38 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 07:25 PM

Hey All, I am looking for a florist (I just can't wrap my head around paying what they are asking for centerpieces). I know several of you used outside vendors, can you please give me the contact information for those florists? I tried contacted one vendor with no luck, so if there is some kind of secret password to get them to respond can you send that my way too? :). Thanks!

Like HeatherViolet, I also used Flowers by Lucy. I loved her and my flowers were beautiful. My guests commented on their beauty and freshness. My centerpieces were like $30 each and bridesmaid bouquets were $20 each.

#548 Noxx

Noxx
                • 97 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 05:11 PM

Im thinking of getting a vail any brides suggest having one or did you find it too windy? 

I just change our reception time to 6 at night do you think this is a good choice?

Also i got the devine package did anyone get the sax or the guitarist?

#549 LTLFAITHY

LTLFAITHY
                  • 180 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 05:43 PM

I am going to wear a birdcage veil. At first I didn't think I wanted one at all, but then I tried a veil on while I was dress shopping and it was the first time I actually felt like a "bride" ~ so I decided I was all in for a veil!! But I'm concerned about the wind too, so I think that the birdcage is a good compromise. 

~Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun~

54 Booked + The Bride & Groom!

#550 Min12kow

Min12kow
                    • 8 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 01:29 PM

I also tried e-mailing Lucy several weeks ago with no response. I will let you know if I hear from her!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users