This website and all of you have been so helpful as I plan for my June 2, 2012 wedding at NOW Sapphire. (I can't believe it is so close!) I plan to write a complete post, from planning to the big day, once we return.
In the meantime, I have a few unanswered questions. I'd appreciate any insight any of you have to offer:
1. Are the slats on the Tequila Terrace so large that heels will actually fall in? I noticed that some past brides were planning to wear flats but if I wear heels am I really risking it?
2. Is there an overhang on the Tequila Terrace? I have a bunch of paper lanterns that I want to hang.
3. Did they charge you for EVERY little detail? We are bringing our own bows (we got them for just $.59 each!), table runners, centerpieces, paper lanterns, candles, etc. Will they charge us to put all of this out?
4. We'd like to get our stuff back. Did any of you bring your own things (like centerpieces, candles, etc.) and if so, were they returned to you?
5. I noticed that some brides at NOW Jade provided their wedding planner with a "map" of how they'd like the area laid out. Did any of you do this? Was it necessary? If you didn't do this do you feel like the wedding team at NOW Sapphire was able to "see your vision" for your day?
6. Some past Tequila Terrace brides have mentioned that wedding parties and guests from the Beach Terrace cut through their area. Is there a way to prevent this from happening? I know there is another wedding on June 2.
7. What do you WISH you'd done that you overlooked or didn't even know was an option?