No, we have an hour in between. It will look like this:
5:00pm - ceremony at Tequila Beach
5:30pm - 6:30pm - pictures
6:30pm - 7:30pm - cocktail hour
7:30pm - 10:30pm - reception
And then we plan on moving the party over to the club to anyone who is interested.
My timeline for april 18 is the same I keep wanting to extend the reception but it does seem a lil silly with resort club on site
Few questions some of you might be able to answer before I email Ramon
1. Decorations for the canopy are they cost extra? What does the bamboo canopy look like?
2. Music for the ceremony, what is easier ipod or cd?
3. Colored napkins do they cost extra?
4. Chair bows, 5$ a chair do you pay for them twice once for the ceremony and once for the reception?
5. If I am not using the photographer can I use this money towards something else?
Someone was looking for a thank you note template. This is mine and I am more than willing to share. thanks.PNG
1. Flowers cost extra for the canopy i think $100-150. Im going to see if they can move them from the canopy to the guest book table during the photo/cocktail hour.
2. Were doing a DJ but if I heard of other brides bringing an iPod and speakers themselves
3. Colored napkins are extra but I can't remember how much. I'm getting mine ahead of time so I can fold /wrap them ahead of time. My friend bought her linens on http://www.linentablecloth.com/& ill be buying my sashes/ napkins & runners from them.
4. I Believe you would pay once but they charge $2 to move the chair
5. No they don't let you move prices/credits but you can use the photographer another day. Were doing ours another day when i 'trash' the dress on the beach.